1. Hacking

Someone using hack i guess... killing whatever he sees. i dont know how to post SS

2. Is he shooting lasers out of his eyes or something?

3. No he s like 5-6 copy of himself
    This is called multiboxing, when a player makes extra accounts with similar characters and play them all at the same time. It is not a hack.

4. This is called multiboxing, when a player makes extra accounts with similar characters and play them all at the same time. It is not a hack.
    yes, this is a cool "feature", interesting only to multiboxers, I suggest introducing it to the masses and giving everyone 4 additional copies each when creating a character. It's so cool! (sarcasm)

5. Yeah but admins dont seem to have the time/resources to put anti-cheat features in this server to detect the multiboxers's botting software.
    Its not hard to tell the difference between identical casters all have the same spells tied to a macro VS 5 accounts using different abilities with coding scripts that can read what the opponents are doing and respond to them even when the main account/cheat player doesnt know whats going on. Like if a rogue is behind the mage and his other mage sheeps the rogue when the player didnt see it and couldnt have seen it but the software can do checks instantaneously when stealth breaks for the backstab. BUUUUTTT..... nothing you can do about it. Botters gonna bot.
    Anti-cheat software is too expensive for a private server that is ran for free.
    Just shrug it off like the rest of us.