1. Problem with bg's

Guys, once again here complaining about BG on this server. (Sorry for the spelling errors, this is not my native language).
    It's the first server I've seen where I have to do 10 BG's (horde) to get a BG.
    The mercenary mode doesn't work and if it works it's only for ally, there's no leveling up in bg's without removing the guys who join closed pts or raids, which take people like me on a whim.
    The horde guys are already so tired of bg that on this ICECROW server, the horde became a PVE server and also a PVP server. Where does this exist sincerely warmane is by far the best server I've ever played but it's traumatic, doing pvp in the horde because it takes 2 to 3 hours of my day to win the BG of the day.
    You need to see this, you need to fix it, there are a lot of people who complain, but they don't come here to complain to you, because they never get an answer.
    And before some, I came to talk about playing on ally, no, there is no such thing as the experience having to be the same for both factions.
    I believe that the majority of the server is ally but, please, it's impossible to play like this, it's very stressful, something to relax turns into something that makes me more stressed haha.

2. This post is one of hundreds that have complained about horde getting stomped in bgs.

Yes, it is true Mercenary Mode is not the perfect system -- but it is also better than nothing at all. In fact, If there was no mercenary mode, pvp may have actually died on this server long ago.

Why does horde get stomped? Because minmaxers are incentivized to go human with the addition of double trinket that really only starts to dramatically outscale in ToC and 3.3.5.

But do you ever wonder why humans got that racial in Wrath? It's because without the human racial, there was little incentive to play Alliance. Horde racials attracted minmax PvErs and PvPers (undead) in Burning Crusade. Take away the human racial, and the Alliance faction is desolated. The human racial was the simplest addition to band-aid this problem. Obviously, as we know now, it was never a real solution. But you can't argue its effect. Even if the pvp is unbalanced, the factions are. If this server was 70-80% horde, which would likely be a consequence of stripping the racial, it would be in a much worse state.

One final solution, though the devs here have made it clear they're pretty much done tweaking the game beyond its original form, would be to have bg queues that trigger indiscriminately of race. However, don't expect that to happen.

3. Yes, it is true Mercenary Mode is not the perfect system -- but it is also better than nothing at all. In fact, If there was no mercenary mode, pvp may have actually died on this server long ago.

Why does horde get stomped? Because minmaxers are incentivized to go human with the addition of double trinket that really only starts to dramatically outscale in ToC and 3.3.5.
    Thanks to mercenary mode minmaxers are even more incentivised to go human because they don't have to suffer long queues.

4. I understood your statement and I think it's valid, more about the premade ones, the guys who bring together 10 to 15 people, this is unfair for us who come together alone

5. have bg queues that trigger indiscriminately of race
    this is the true answer