1. upset with the market.

Look I get it man, people are down to power level 10 alts but listen, vanilla leveling isnt for everyone.

1. Why isnt the marketplace selling level boost to 60? If not why the HELL cant i buy someones 60? I work 2 jobs and dont have time to spend 300 hours leveling to 60 for the 900th time

PUT THE DAM LEVEL BOOST IN THE MARKETPLACE LIKE ICECROWN

2. yeah pretty much this.

I want to buy full high warlord for 300 usd + 60 warrior and 5000 faps to dunk people with.

thank you.

2. Oh look someone who want everything handed to him in the gaming world because he have jobs. I have jobs too and got 3x + 60s and making more as we speak.

If you can't play video games the way they're meant to be played, stop gaming and go back to the real world. Nobody forcing you to play Wow.

3. You can still end up with a number of characters after enough time. I typically only play 2-3 characters myself (other realms), but ended up with 3 accounts full over the years. You don't necessarily need to have them *now*. That said, making demands won't get you anywhere, because we'll do what we think is right for the realm.

4. yeah thats fine just put the boost and full hwl in and free action pots

5. so go play on a different realm its a progressive realm for a reason its not here for you to just pay to win because you dont want to do something like level

6. "just give me maximum level and the best gear possible". i don't understand why some people play mmos when they wanna pay to skip pretty much everything. if you wanna pay to "dunk people", mobile games cater exactly to that audience.

7. i play to dunk noobs like you who play 24 hours a day 6 days a week and get bodied by giga chads like me for the 2 hours a day i login

happens everyday on icecrown

update the marketplace 60 instant 200-300 usd and full hwl 500-800 so its only 2-3 ppl on theserver that p2w, give us a p2w rank/title and let the noobs get bodied