1. Choice of offset for disc

https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=51349
    https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=51347

Which one is a better choice, looking to maximise mana regeneration? (Also goes for cloak, wrists, etc)

2. I'm assuming this is for pvp? Not for budget pve options?
    If yes, for pvp, spirit will be better for BGs where you have downtime where you aren't casting. Between fights, etc. The mp5 option will be the better of the two in most other scenarios.

3. Yes, for BGs. Generally you don't have much downtime and if you do you have to spend it drinking anyway. Thanks.

4. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. I don't know about "a few seconds". If I have no mana I have to drink for 30 seconds to recover almost all of it (not all!) with a regular drink. Event food is rarely available (unless there is something I don't know about)

6. . .

7. I don't know if you can grind stacks from events anymore, I *think* they disappear now once the event ends, but I have to try it.

Regarding Holy Specialization: at first sight it seems like the best choice to get to Desperate Prayer, plus it makes Divine Aegis more useful. I would like you to develop your argument.

8. . .

9. I like your analysis, but I have to say something: if you are playing battlegrounds, unless you are in a premade, if you get someone on you others won't peel, and then you will miss your 1400 resi and your defensive talents.

10. . .

11. I was thinking of Inspiration, in this case, since it's under HS. I think it's better than SW because for most "threatening" spell stuff coming your way you can dispel or simply run away.

I also imagine the difference between 1250 and 1400 is hardly noticeable, but everybody seems to be in a "this is the 284 meta, you need 1400 resi" mindset, especially if you are a spec that can get pinned down easily like disc.

12. . .

13. . .

14. Can't really stack up on those since you need 5 small eggs for each cake which will be super expensive during the event (and in short supply after the event). The only option is to stack up during the rest of the year...