1. Tanks cant roll on DPS items because its ninja looting?

If I cant roll on DPS items as a warrior while tanking (in ****ing vanilla) for RDF then i'm just going to make my own runs and rez **** and once I get said item never run the dungeon again. Then everyone else can get pissy that there is no tanks/healers queueing in RDF lol. Its already happening and making RDF take hours to pop.

2. Pretty much sums it up. This is the reason rdf is pretty dead bc there’s literally no incentive for fury warrs to serve as the tanks if they cant roll on their main spec items. Lol welp sucks for all the “dps” that complain tank took their gear! Sit in dungeon finder queues for 4 hours u rats!

3. In vanilla many of "Plate dps" items are also a tank items. SO its hard to say when its ninjalooting and when its a legit allowed roll.

Also if you are not sure you can always make your own party with clothers.

4. Exactly, which is why as a warrior ill never queue rdf in onyxia. i make my own groups with my friends for dungeons we need. rdf is going to get randoms that will report me for taking fury items, who will probably suck at the game and asspull packs nonstop.. CBA. maybe when they do some changes to ninjalooting rules or actually start clarifiying specifics then yeah maybe. same goes for leather gear for warriors and items with str but have beneficial stats to rogue. rules on tier 0 non class exclusivity etc.

5. This is why tanks don't queue for RDF anymore. We're almost all warriors and we "can't" roll on our gear b/c some crybaby dps thinks they have exclusive rights to roll on it.

This ain't Wrath, baby.

The itemization is garbo and we all need the same ****.

If I have to worry about getting banned b/c of some bogus ninja loot report in RDF, I just won't do RDF. I'll get a guild group going and be on my way.

And most tanks seem to agree with me.

6. just ignore them and roll on it anyway

7. This is why tanks don't queue for RDF anymore. We're almost all warriors and we "can't" roll on our gear b/c some crybaby dps thinks they have exclusive rights to roll on it.

This ain't Wrath, baby.

The itemization is garbo and we all need the same ****.

If I have to worry about getting banned b/c of some bogus ninja loot report in RDF, I just won't do RDF. I'll get a guild group going and be on my way.

And most tanks seem to agree with me.
    just dont roll on 2h weapons or armor proficences that isnt plate and you wont have to worry about it. Because if you queue as tank to get faster pops you do not have the priority on dps items over those who queued as dps.

8. just dont roll on 2h weapons or armor proficences that isnt plate and you wont have to worry about it. Because if you queue as tank to get faster pops you do not have the priority on dps items over those who queued as dps.
    That is absolutely crap. Tanks should roll on whatever item they want for their dps spec, it the tank tax. Going into rdf with that mindset is why tanks are making their own groups. If you are a warrior and only q as dps then you deserve to have to roll against the tank. Imo same goes for healers, they should roll on any dps gear they need as well in 5 mans.

9. That is absolutely crap. Tanks should roll on whatever item they want for their dps spec, it the tank tax. Going into rdf with that mindset is why tanks are making their own groups. If you are a warrior and only q as dps then you deserve to have to roll against the tank. Imo same goes for healers, they should roll on any dps gear they need as well in 5 mans.

no whats bs is tanks rolling on dps gear as tanks... sounds dumb right? because it is!

think of dps rolling on tank gera and winning over the tank .. omg the qq would be real!

what you are in said dungeon is what you can roll on for gear/ main spec unless other wise stated before you get in said instance.

healers roll on healing gear dps rolls on dps and tanks roll on tank gear, actually tanks dont even need to roll on tank gear because they should be only tank in group most of the time.

started playing wow when TBC was live what 15 years ago? there was no buying gear or rolling on other specs gear.. but now for some reason players think its cool/should be allowed why? is tank just filling in because they cant find a tank?if so then like i said state that well before making said group so other players know.

players rolling on other specs gear while in another spec is just dumb but you can tell that by the player base.
    i lost a 2hander to a priest...the AH was strong for him...

players whos main rolls are tanks and they roll on dps gear are players just wanting all the gear for themselves

then you get the "i will not tank anymore" crap from some.. = good dont because you are really dps main trying for more gear.

10. That is absolutely crap. Tanks should roll on whatever item they want for their dps spec, it the tank tax. Going into rdf with that mindset is why tanks are making their own groups. If you are a warrior and only q as dps then you deserve to have to roll against the tank. Imo same goes for healers, they should roll on any dps gear they need as well in 5 mans.
    that 'vanilla itemization" idea only acceptable if u form the group yourself like in original vanilla. if u're using rdf which is not vanilla with random people, then follow the specific role items rule.

11. You get your "tAnK tAx" already by having much reduced queue times when compared to the DDs you want to rip off and leave to queue again and again until by sheer luck they win the rolls Tanks shouldn't be using Need on.

12. tell me you haven't played a classic server without telling me you haven't played a classic server. I would expect nothing less from the forums resident troll.

13. tell me you haven't played a classic server without telling me you haven't played a classic server. I would expect nothing less from the forums resident troll.
    Tell me you can't differentiate between Classic and Vanilla in the dumbest way possible.
    Then come back and tell me about dem Vanilla servers and their RDFs.

14. just dont roll on 2h weapons or armor proficences that isnt plate and you wont have to worry about it. Because if you queue as tank to get faster pops you do not have the priority on dps items over those who queued as dps.
    Yeah no, this is stupid advice. Not all warrior tanks only wear plate and typically fury tanks actually do use a 2h.

Again, itemization is garbo. What you think is tank gear is not tank gear. It's just gear. There's virtually no difference at the t0 and t0.5 levels.

15. You get your "tAnK tAx" already by having much reduced queue times when compared to the DDs you want to rip off and leave to queue again and again until by sheer luck they win the rolls Tanks shouldn't be using Need on.
    uhhh that's not a "tank tax." I've spent half an hour or more in queue as a tank many times, only to get yelled at for rolling on legit upgrades b/c some hunter thinks everything is theirs, so let's go ahead and maybe stop pushing that narrative.

Idk how you decide what tanks "shouldn't be using need on," though. Traditional "tank stats" are virtually nonexistent here and where they are present, they're so miniscule they're not worth it and you're better off getting a piece that will increase your damage aka threat vs some kind of mitigation.

I need hit just as much as a dps, am I "ripping off" dps by needing on hit rating gear? I play fury/prot and the spec needs a lot of crit, am I ripping off dps for needing on crit too, even though it's part of my tank spec?

It sounds like you're trying to obligate me into taking some garbo dodge piece over something that will actually help me gen threat and keep things attacking me instead of you. And its this kind of thinking that has led to many tanks simply refusing to queue RDF. I'd rather premade a group with my guild than get yelled at by some kid halfway around the world mad b/c i rolled need on my prebis 2h.

123 Last