1. 30 druids walk into a bar

I'm genuinely wondering whats the point of WG when vehicles can't even reach fort because of the 6x5 druids one has to deal with.

Inb4 regulars on this forum come and describe their ideal scenario where they got their ideal setup to deal with the amount of mbing thats going on.
    It's not happening buddy, it doesn't exist outside of your head :)

2. It's all part of the regression. We used to farm groups of 40, just wait til you can't even 1v1.

3. One of them says "so, those threads complaining about multiboxing, huh."
    Everyone in the bar laughs.

4. One of them says "so, those threads complaining about multiboxing, huh."
    Everyone in the bar laughs.
    Hate to admit it, but I actually chuckled.

5. Easy enough bro, just make your own 5 man druid team or whatever. huh ? never thought of that ?

6. The point is to have team protection and/or securing the path of those vehicles.
    The vehicles by themselves worth literally nothing if your team is..nothing.
    Any PvE geared character can nuke it in few globals..on its own
    Sir Capalot.

7. In practice, OP is absolutely right. In theory, people have all these reasons why the mboxers should be easy to deal with but it is not working out that way. One person being able to press one button to put 5 dots on you and another to put 5 hots on the one you might get a shot off on has a massive advantage. Go into the battle for Wintergrasp and see for yourself. If one side wins 90% of the battles it's not just because horde is bad.

It's a balance problem, specifically a balance druid mbox problem. All we're asking is that the number of mboxers be limited in the actual battlle. Not to ban them or to remove them altogether.

And why is it permitted? Because Warmane makes money from it? Really? Because I think I have donated more than any 5 bots with 5k GS but I still die when I go from 0 to 10 dots in a single global and I still can't burst down a balance druid with 5 rejuvenations despite having 3 or 4 tenacity.

8. In practice, OP is absolutely right. In theory, people have all these reasons why the mboxers should be easy to deal with but it is not working out that way. One person being able to press one button to put 5 dots on you and another to put 5 hots on the one you might get a shot off on has a massive advantage. Go into the battle for Wintergrasp and see for yourself. If one side wins 90% of the battles it's not just because horde is bad.

It's a balance problem, specifically a balance druid mbox problem. All we're asking is that the number of mboxers be limited in the actual battlle. Not to ban them or to remove them altogether.

And why is it permitted? Because Warmane makes money from it? Really? Because I think I have donated more than any 5 bots with 5k GS but I still die when I go from 0 to 10 dots in a single global and I still can't burst down a balance druid with 5 rejuvenations despite having 3 or 4 tenacity.
    Maybe you're underestimating just how many multiboxers there are. Clearly if they are allowed to exist in financially driven project that means numbers have been crunched and they bring in more money to the pot then they take out.

9. While multiboxers might sometimes have an initial investment with Coins, they often are old players who already had Coins in their accounts from selling gold or characters with Trade. It never ceases to be mind boggling that some people would rather create conspiracy theories of the dumbest "wUrmAin GrIIdEE" level, instead of accepting a basic Occam's Razor: retail allowed multiboxing, and so do we; if this was about donations there are much better and easier ways to do it, which we don't use.

10. I know reading comprehension is often hard, but it's a worthwhile skill to not come out as a clown.
    Allowed = past tense, referencing when the expansions we host were active; "is allowed" = present tense, irrelevant here.

11. Doubling down on clownery doesn't make it go away.

12. Maybe you're underestimating just how many multiboxers there are. Clearly if they are allowed to exist in financially driven project that means numbers have been crunched and they bring in more money to the pot then they take out.
    Actually they're just the other side of a study on why people would rather *****. My current theory is none of you were taught to try anything, you learned first hand by people who sat around expecting the world to work for them, and if that isn't the case then maybe people should ask themselves why that theme exists and what they're going to do about it. If the multiboxers weren't here then we'd have the snob train about how classes aren't balanced. Welcome to life, welcome to video games, it wasn't balanced by design.

13. Actually they're just the other side of a study on why people would rather *****. My current theory is none of you were taught to try anything, you learned first hand by people who sat around expecting the world to work for them, and if that isn't the case then maybe people should ask themselves why that theme exists and what they're going to do about it. If the multiboxers weren't here then we'd have the snob train about how classes aren't balanced. Welcome to life, welcome to video games, it wasn't balanced by design.
    Would have the "classes are imbalanced" popping up every other day then multiboxing threads..

Former is widely known and accepted and varies from expansion to expansions, but overall in WOTLK classes are pretty balanced and all of them are played.

Later...mboxing is only addored by multiboxers themselves, pvp-shop-andys and ofc...by warmane.

14. Doubling down on clownery doesn't make it go away.
    you never played WG in my opinion or you are one of multishi**** . It;s impossible to kill them when there are 6 x 5 multi boxers whic one of them are 5 druids healers.

15. mboxing in battlegrouds is annoying as **** and my personal opinion is it shouldn't be allowed. But then again...it's not my server. I've made peace with it the same way I've just come to terms with getting ganked in the Outlands by level 80 *******s with nothing better to do. It's just the way it is. Sure...we could all, like, unite or something and try to petition for it to end. OR we could sack up and just play. You don't die IRL, just do your best, respawn, and do it again until the timer runs out.

12 Last