1. Petition to increase lockbox respawn timer

i was trying to level my lockpicking in dunholde keep in hillsbrad ( the syndicate place) and i waited for about an hour for the lockboxes to respawn wich they didn't i would like to petition for a increase in spawn rate of these lockboxxes they are only really used for leveling up

Thanks

2. It's so easy to get your lockpicking skill up, you are just doing it wrong. Instead of waiting for boxes to spawn, just stealth into Scarlet Monostary and pickpocket mobs for the junkboxes, and increase your skill using those. After you get high enough, go to Zul'Farrak and repeat. And then finally Black Rock Depths.

Using the boxes that spawn in the world is just bad strategy. Hope this helps, and good luck!

3. There's a skill deadzone when worn lockboxes(70) no longer give a level, but you can't yet open sturdy (175).

My solution for this was Wetlands - you can basically run betweeen 2 spots and they ll respawn during that time and then lockboxes in Zoram Strand in Desolace with similar respawn tuime

4. There's a skill deadzone when worn lockboxes(70) no longer give a level, but you can't yet open sturdy (175).
    You can literally pickpocket in SM until 170, then buy the +5 lockpicking gloves and start doing ZF, which is 175, which you can continue to do until 225/250 for BRD.

5. If what you are saying is true you would have gained my trust.

Pickpocketing is also quite a moneymaker