1. New to WoW, starting with my GF

Hey there fine Folks,

me and my GF, after beeing courious about WoW for some time now decided to take a look at it and decided to try it out with you.

Any starting advice for the two us?

2. Hi and welcome!

Which server and faction will you guys be playing on?
    After playing WoW since late TBC and here since 2010... my advice is to take it slow, enjoy the world and the little things, PVP abit, read the quest text sometimes, no need to rush to the endgame.

On the more practical side, it'd also be helpful to plan ahead and come up with a system on how to generate some gold (professions, etc), since you level up really quickly here due to the EXP multiplier (it's adjustable, if you wanna go slower) and will find yourself spending more than you earn from quests and dungeons.

If you're on Icecrown Alliance side and need help you can add Prudential on friendlist.

Have fun

3. I started out solo today as an undead Priest (Long history of being the forced healer and actualy started to enjoy it XD), my GF and I will start together some time after Christmas with "these Cowpeople, they look pretty cool".

Thanks for the advice!

4. How does one who never played WoW, end up in a private server?

5. Well, I played some in the free trial. And watched some Videos, learned about private servers, learned that you can play for free on most and my wallet breathed a sigh of relief that we don't have to choose between eating and WoW in the last few days of the month.

6. That's the exact same way how I rolled in it. GG. It wasn't Warmane that initially started me playing this game. But eventually figured out that Warmane is the best consistent server out there

7. For me this is the first time I "really" play WoW, got "referred" here by multiple Reddit Posts that mentioned Warmane as (one of) the best private Servers.