1. What they are doing is the same, regardless of whether the desired result is HK or HP. The intention and the method is what is problematic, not whether the result is HK or HP.

2. The people actually trying to loophole or semantics a defense for this bull**** would be the start of my banning spree if this was in my hands.

It's pretty astounding that there are some who can look at themselves in the mirror after saying that threatening players to conform to this or get reported as AFK/harassed is fine or, even more *****ic, our fault. As players themselves have said, nothing we have done forces anyone to break rules, and the fact there are rules should be enough.

3. The first problem is that this ranking system is only viable in AV, where we have 40 people and everyone wants something different, and its not possible to premade with people that have common goal. Thats the root of all these problems, then the fact that this system allows both sides to progress rank at the same time, and even promotes collusion for faster results.

Yes the player behavior is some shameless **** but its a result of faulty ranking system. simply dont blame the player, blame the game is my view.

4. simply dont blame the player, blame the game is my view.
    Breaking server rules is completely to blame on the player. They aren't optional and if you can't abide by them, even when they are "inconvenient," you shouldn't be playing here. And yes, for me arranging to feed each other kills to get ranks and rewards, going as far as harassing those who don't want to take part in that, is blatantly breaking rules.

5. Breaking server rules is completely to blame on the player. They aren't optional and if you can't abide by them, even when they are "inconvenient," you shouldn't be playing here. And yes, for me arranging to feed each other kills to get ranks and rewards, going as far as harassing those who don't want to take part in that, is blatantly breaking rules.
    Well the verbal harrasing and reporting in AV is cancer for sure, im not sure why that even is an option in the game.

The HK feeding has been happening since day 1, just not on this big of a scale and not in every AV, but it has always been there in some form. How do you also define HK feeding? There is a lot of grey area.

6. There is a lot of grey area.
    The only grey area here is the one people who did it are desperate to create.

7. The only grey area here is the one people who did it are desperate to create.
    that is delusional, you can always mask it as just aggresive constant engaging in million ways, u just push back and forth until u die and its the same result, banning people wont change it, problem is in the system.

8. that is delusional, you can always mask it as just aggresive constant engaging in million ways, u just push back and forth until u die and its the same result, banning people wont change it, problem is in the system.
    that would be too much work for the majority of these creatures

at this point people should just create /spit macros targetting players with high pvp titles so they lose their value

9. What's delusional is someone who did that bull**** trying to act like they are some sort of "vIcTiM oF sOcIeTy."

"It isn't my fault that I stole that luxury car, your honor, it's the fault of the system that made it cost more than I can afford!!111!"

10. Ban/wipe hks for whole server so we can move on!

11. The people actually trying to loophole or semantics a defense for this bull**** would be the start of my banning spree if this was in my hands.

It's pretty astounding that there are some who can look at themselves in the mirror after saying that threatening players to conform to this or get reported as AFK/harassed is fine or, even more *****ic, our fault. As players themselves have said, nothing we have done forces anyone to break rules, and the fact there are rules should be enough.
    I'm surprised the people in charge hasnt done so already, it's degenerate what is happening in av right now, started few days ago.

12. Ban/wipe hks for whole server so we can move on!
    This might be too much, but smth has to be done.

Those who clearly organize this stuff using Merc mode and chatting on AV generql chat should get ban and some amount of hk's taken away. Shouldn't be too hard to pick these "leaders" up from the masses.

13. I agree, punishing everyone would result in possibly unintended consequences. Punishing those who encouraged, organized and led it would be a more realistic choice.

EDIT: The other day I saw a player bragging about how he started it all, and yesterday a player that threatened to everyone who refused to "go die" get a ban, to record them, etc. Most if not all of these players were from horde..
    Edited: December 26, 2023

14. The name of the game is HKs, so people will get HKs and they will make it efficient.
    The system could have been fixed by now with endless solutions such as HK cap per player per hour, equipment degradation at death, removal of AV, awarding HKs for completing goals in AV, going back to a honor system etc.
    What's happening now in AV is breaking no rules, people are simply low skilled and they know no better strategy than charging ahead on the bridge.
    Luckily this is enough pvp skill to get pvp gear in the current system.
    They don't use 3rd party software, they don't use exploits, some use scripting and soft botting (multiboxers) but that's apparently ok, so really no rules broken.

15. going back to a honor system etc.
    Believe this system was put into place because of the short progression system for each expansion but it has back fired

First ... 23456 ... Last