1. Full Blown Win Trading in AV

I understand the pvp meta is a difficult grind, but it is a grind and achievement to get the top pvp rank in vanilla.

Mercenary mode is being abused to communicate between horde and alliance to stop fighting, and intentionally walk toward each other feeding kills.
    Half of a 10 hour game is just Horde on the Alliance team spamming "Dont attack the horde, Go die, feed them kills"

Doing anything other than auto running in to die on purpose as fast as you spawn without fighting back gets you spammed with hate messages and reported afk.
    Its seems like full blown organized win trading, is this really allowed?

2. I dont even bother with farming the rest 10k anymore...either warmanes is going to nuke everyone who participated in this or you get the ban from mass afk reports by not participating in this, so you might end up banned no matter what you do when you q AV

why didnt i just sit it out till tbc...

3. It's not win trading, it's simply more cost efficient to regain the mana you spend on nuking the other side by dying and coming back with full mana.
    Food and drinks are expensive and mages are scammers.

4. because the system makes people think winning is pointless, its all about the hk grinding for most ppl. if one side doesnt give the other kills, or get to the point where one side getting gy farmed cz the other side play as if they try to win, the hk farm becomes not that good for both sides and people will start to leave and suiciding is the way to reset your hp/mana faster.
    imo, it makes sense on the first wave/early ranking wave cz the hours of que. but the queue is pretty fast rn i guess winning the game is kinda beneficial rep-wise so we able to get fresh av on the next que. mid map battle is way more fun than braindead bridge meta anyway.
    Edited: December 24, 2023

5. It was the same since day one, where one side pushes and the other defends, only difference is that most of players don't retreat anymore which leads to increased number of Honor kills compared to those stalemates games in which only hunters and mages did something. Its the optimal way of doing pvp in already flawed pvp system. And what is more it includes melee classes as well, the average damage of rogues and warriors skyrocketed which again leads to less people beeing afk.

6. It's not win trading, it's simply more cost efficient to regain the mana you spend on nuking the other side by dying and coming back with full mana.
    Straight from Warmanes players code of conduct:

"Honor Exploit: Allowing someone to kill you or let you kill his/her toon to get Honor points in locations where it can be done fast and deliberately is not allowed."

It is 100% clearly exploit and bannable offence.

7. Honor points are irrelevant, i try to attack other side but my hp is low alas i die fast.
    Also my skill level doesn't allow a better strategy.

8. Honor points are irrelevant, i try to attack other side but my hp is low alas i die fast.
    Also my skill level doesn't allow a better strategy.
    Yes. The rule talks about honor points, not honored kills so everyone is safe ^^
    I don't think they will do anything about this, unless there is clearly premade vs premade.

9. It's not win trading, it's simply more cost efficient to regain the mana you spend on nuking the other side by dying and coming back with full mana.

There is a big difference between dying to get mana back while watching graveyard timers in a battleground versus just walking in full hp and full mana while yelling "dont attack the horde" and dying with the intent of trading kills.

10. It's really more accurate to describe it as a mutual zerg rush done by people who play SC for the first time.

11. There are discords being advertised in AV chat to organize the feeding premades already.
    On top of most of the chat blatantly spamming things like "Dont attack just go die" "Feed them and then they will feed us next"
    People join AV and ask "is this AV trading?" not even being discreet.

12. Well idk anything about that, i prefer not installing NSA software on my machine.

13. OG PvP players know AV has always been a **** BG since its inception. But beyond the usual rant, is there any outlook this 'PvP' system is going to be changed at all? As it is, I don't see PvP players staying for long.

14. Hoping they do something about this. What is going on right now is straight upp cheating.

15. I'm wondering what ppl are going to do once they reached r14.
    Wpvp? I mean, thats the only PvP content right now.
    gank ppl in open world ofc, hours of degeneracy needs some reliefs like gank some pve plebs in wpl/epl/ungoro/silithus, or go full blown degen by going redridge/tauren milf or even tanaris

123 ... Last