1. it is annoying to see AV going hks trading like people want faster their title and rep awards as fast as possible. I can understand in some way that it's annoying to face turtle play with bunch of AOE frost mage pushing graveyard and die in spamming AOE area because you have limited resources to escape or because you have no dispell. After lots of AV before hks trading meta, I can tell i am impressed to see that so few mage cs, no dispell from priest defensive or offensive way, hunter with max range shot don't focus frost mage to stop aoe, few lock use cs, dm and death coil, no disarming hunter trap from rogue....

but going AV hks trading ruin the experience of the game even within limits i wrote above because some AV, before hks trading meta, when fight was going on in the middle of the map, were the most epic AV i player of my life.

The fact that people are agree to do hk trading may rely on the HK honor system. All pvp rank give same honor : 1 honor point by kill no matter the pvp rank you kill. I think it entice people to rush honor farming into those low gain HK tactics. i was thinking why all rank give 1 honor point by kill ? was it like that at vanilla era ? in the other hand, if a marshall or warlord give more honor, player with higher rank will be probably harassed. Team will focus higher rank in bg and world pvp. But in the other hand, it give big name of the server, it brings some excitement with horde/alliance rivalry. It push player and guild to organize themselves: make patrols, make group to farm or grind and strenghen their defense when then are in hostile territory. It make the world in game ruthless and this is what it is when it's war between 2 factions. You win 1v2, you are ganked, you are ganking etc..It brings love it brings hate...that's the game, thats make you want to connect and play, that make you want to progress, get gear, play better to survive.

So it's not easy to find good solution to go with pvp rank and hk system. But because you can expect abuse from players and you don't want to manage abusive behaviour or you are to lazy to manage this mess you change pvp system in order to have the less issues and conflict to manage but you change in the meanwhile all the game and the experience for the whole player base.

We have also to remind that HK av trading give best hk/hour so people prefer to remain in AV feeding kill and killing easaily instead of fighting in bgs or outdoor so you have less people outdoor wandering for fight and make the world living.

Maybe when you cross marshall or warlord you have not as much respect when you know there is av trading than when there is not even though team were built in vanilla bgs for honor farming.

when you meet higher rank in world pvp the meeting, the stress, the excitement is higher when the pvp title has been legally won and often you can see it clearly in the playstyle

2. Perhaps a bit late now, but suggestion to implement cap max X hk per day and week. Currently we have over 50 ppl rank 14 after what, 5 weeks? Or make players give max X amount of HK on death per 24 hours to prevent same people from feeding.

3. I'm wondering what ppl are going to do once they reached r14.
    Wpvp? I mean, thats the only PvP content right now.
    server will be full of marshalls and warlords :D

4. I understand the pvp meta is a difficult grind, but it is a grind and achievement to get the top pvp rank in vanilla.

Mercenary mode is being abused to communicate between horde and alliance to stop fighting, and intentionally walk toward each other feeding kills.
    Half of a 10 hour game is just Horde on the Alliance team spamming "Dont attack the horde, Go die, feed them kills"

Doing anything other than auto running in to die on purpose as fast as you spawn without fighting back gets you spammed with hate messages and reported afk.
    Its seems like full blown organized win trading, is this really allowed?
    There has been numerous suggestions on how to fix the system but nothing was made. If you wanna blame anyone blame Warmane.

5. There has been numerous suggestions on how to fix the system but nothing was made. If you wanna blame anyone blame Warmane.
    I cant blame warmane for players exploiting the system and win trading. I blame the players for exploiting and win trading. Just here to bring it to warmanes attention and hope they stop the abuse.

And for all the people saying its not win trading, and they onlydo it for the gear. - This is directly copy and pasted from warmane code of conduct
    "Wintrading: Arranged battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to bans."

Abusing mercenary mode to arrange trading kills in order to get rank gear is the current situation.

6. I'm r14, got it the boring way full of 200-300 hk Av farms. If people don't have to suffer through that and can do it faster. Who cares? You guys are too worried about other people. And I recognize some of the names in here complaining that I've seen AFK for hours. Get off your high horse

7. Not that I support it and yes, it's boring AF. Complaints come mostly from players that afked BGs to the max. Hypocritical behavior on spot.

8. The core ranking PvP system is absolutely garbage. You can't blame players to trying to make the most out of it.

9. Hate the game not the players, this was obvious as soon as you hit lvl 10 1 hour into the release day, all u had to do was look at the pvp panel.

10. Well we will have to wait for TBC to see 95% of GMs and HWs 1.8k hard stuck.

11. warmane wants players to only care about hk, so players only care about hk. if warmane would want players to care about winning, the pvp system would incentivize that. but it doesn't, so they don't.

warmane even added reputation rewards to hks to remove the last tiny bit of incentive for winning. unless avs get speedran with very short queue times, players get the same rep if not more through just farming hks.

there is no use for honor and there are no marks of honor rewarded for winning.

they designed a system that forces players into doing exactly what they are doing now while completely ignoring all the concerns, complaints and suggestions to improve the system. this is 100% on warmane. stop blaming the players for making the best out of a garbage system.

12. one easy way to stop these autists is to remove the HK leaderboard and cap public HK display at 100k. that or try to get them some medication

13. I'm r14, got it the boring way full of 200-300 hk Av farms. If people don't have to suffer through that and can do it faster. Who cares? You guys are too worried about other people. And I recognize some of the names in here complaining that I've seen AFK for hours. Get off your high horse
    I thought the fight on bridge was fun thats why i boosted an alt to grind it again after my first r14 the hard way.

I find arenas boring, and win trading will be faster to get gear there too. Will i be allowed to win trade in arenas just because i dont like the normal way of grinding for the gear?

14. I understand the pvp meta is a difficult grind, but it is a grind and achievement to get the top pvp rank in vanilla.

Mercenary mode is being abused to communicate between horde and alliance to stop fighting, and intentionally walk toward each other feeding kills.
    Half of a 10 hour game is just Horde on the Alliance team spamming "Dont attack the horde, Go die, feed them kills"

Doing anything other than auto running in to die on purpose as fast as you spawn without fighting back gets you spammed with hate messages and reported afk.
    Its seems like full blown organized win trading, is this really allowed?
    Fake news. Can't call this win trading when wins are not being traded.

Try again next time.

15. This is correct. It will be fixed when arenas launch with tbc but until then, this is what we get. When the ENTIRE REWARD SYSTEM hinges on how many HKs you have, the only option is to farm HKs.

First 1234 ... Last