1. The system could have been fixed by now with endless solutions such as HK cap per player per hour, equipment degradation at death, removal of AV, awarding HKs for completing goals in AV, going back to a honor system etc.
    Endless solutions like allowing those who abuse it to become an exclusive club of those who abused it, nerfing the people who get farmed so they can't fight back, removing things you don't agree with and changing the game into something it isn't because you couldn't be bothered to find something you like.

2. Endless solutions like allowing those who abuse it to become an exclusive club of those who abused it, nerfing the people who get farmed so they can't fight back, removing things you don't agree with and changing the game into something it isn't because you couldn't be bothered to find something you like.
    I mean if you've been in any AV, you benefited from it. What exclusive club? These weren't even premade BGs, it happened naturally every time.
    Anyone could've done and they probably did considering AV was the only active BG.

3. The name of the game is HKs, so people will get HKs and they will make it efficient.
    The system could have been fixed by now with endless solutions such as HK cap per player per hour, equipment degradation at death, removal of AV, awarding HKs for completing goals in AV, going back to a honor system etc.
    What's happening now in AV is breaking no rules, people are simply low skilled and they know no better strategy than charging ahead on the bridge.
    Luckily this is enough pvp skill to get pvp gear in the current system.
    They don't use 3rd party software, they don't use exploits, some use scripting and soft botting (multiboxers) but that's apparently ok, so really no rules broken.
    "Honor Exploit: Allowing someone to kill you or let you kill his/her toon to get Honor points in locations where it can be done fast and deliberately is not allowed."

So you think since it's all about hk's and not honor points all is good?

There is always a way to do something easier, faster, cheaper etc. But that doesn't always make it legal or permissible.
    Being lazy or busy doesn't give anyone right to do anything against the rules, nor trying to bend them.

4. I mean if you've been in any AV, you benefited from it. What exclusive club? These weren't even premade BGs, it happened naturally every time.
    Anyone could've done and they probably did considering AV was the only active BG.
    I'm just pointing out that if you don't do anything about what already happened then you're just holding back everyone else and rewarding those who abused it by letting them stay ahead. These solutions seem like they came out of frustration and would lead to even more problems.

5. They don't use 3rd party software, they don't use exploits, some use scripting and soft botting (multiboxers) but that's apparently ok, so really no rules broken.
    Why say "they"? At least be honest enough to say "I" when you're trying to convince yourself it's all fine and normal.

6. I mean if you've been in any AV, you benefited from it. What exclusive club? These weren't even premade BGs, it happened naturally every time.
    In every AV i was in, there was between 5-15 players that didn't join in the trading kills. And so many of us got flagged for afking and some even received insults and threaths if we didn't participate to the trading.

Happening naturally? So these players don't have free will? You decide for yourself if you want to break the rules or not.

7. "Honor Exploit: Allowing someone to kill you or let you kill his/her toon to get Honor points in locations where it can be done fast and deliberately is not allowed."

So you think since it's all about hk's and not honor points all is good?

There is always a way to do something easier, faster, cheaper etc. But that doesn't always make it legal or permissible.
    Being lazy or busy doesn't give anyone right to do anything against the rules, nor trying to bend them.
    I don't let them kill me however the mage's blizzard is too strong so i only get to apply 1-2 dots every time i attack :(

8. DISCLAIMER: Just giving my 2 cents (For those who are really mad at the game, every day, for every reason :D)

The whole system is designed around braindead farm hk/s... There are no brackets and no restrictions... So what is happening rn in AV is the HEALTHIEST way to reach the R14 goal, people just found the most efficient way and you can't really complain about that.

Besides, let's be honest guys. AV was NEVER the true PVP experience on WOW. Even in Retail wow, people just rush and kill the boss... AV was always there to be rushed, and nothing changes here, where people just want his weapon in order to go to (ie WSG/AB) and do a more fun and real PVP.

From now on, every "fix" that you plan on this, will bring consequences... People will get really mad because you're taking away a healthy way to reach R14. And if you're one of those who wants to grind a million hours... Care about yourself a little more

9. Why say "they"? At least be honest enough to say "I" when you're trying to convince yourself it's all fine and normal.
    I play the game. I go over the bridge, i attack for 2 seconds before massive aoe kills me. The alternative is to be afk on the other side of the bridge which is illegal.

10. I play the game. I go over the bridge, i attack for 2 seconds before massive aoe kills me. The alternative is to be afk on the other side of the bridge which is illegal.
    That's as believable as dudes who go to the ER saying they slipped and fell right on top of the stuck deodorant bottle.

11. That's as believable as dudes who go to the ER saying they slipped and fell right on top of the stuck deodorant bottle.
    Check all my other characters on other realms, that's my level of PvP. Dunno what to tell you..

12. Check all my other characters on other realms, that's my level of PvP. Dunno what to tell you..
    Your characters on other servers that aren't on Vanilla and this grinding are irrelevant. People who break rules and then go dindunuffing don't really do it with all characters, spread over different servers, even more so on different content/expansion.

13. Your characters on other servers that aren't on Vanilla and this grinding are irrelevant. People who break rules and then go dindunuffing don't really do it with all characters, spread over different servers, even more so on different content/expansion.
    I don't break the rules, i don't afk, i attack. Also i did have to wait for a package once and got the inactive debuff and was about to be kicked for not attacking.
    So that makes me wonder who breaks the rules considering they never move and have been inside the BG for 10 hours..

14. I play the game. I go over the bridge, i attack for 2 seconds before massive aoe kills me. The alternative is to be afk on the other side of the bridge which is illegal.
    You don't need to go dot ppl up middle of the Blizzards. You must be very easy opponent for mages. They cast Blizzard in opposite direction and you run straight under it.

It's like saying "I tried to go over the road when pedestrian lights was red and cars was driving there 100km/h and i got hit. So that is the reason i can't get to the other side".

15. You don't need to go dot ppl up middle of the Blizzards. You must be very easy opponent for mages. They cast Blizzard in opposite direction and you run straight under it.

It's like saying "I tried to go over the road when pedestrian lights was red and cars was driving there 100km/h and i got hit. So that is the reason i can't get to the other side".
    I have to attack so i don't get debuff, i have to get close cause the pillar and trees LOS. My aoe attack can visually be cast over such obstacles however when i actually press the button it says i don't have line of sight.

First ... 34567 Last