1. I don't break the rules, i don't afk, i attack.
    You just admitted to doing the most useless thing you could do, pretending to be "playing" while clearly being part of the feeding. Clicking a button to attack while throwing yourself into certain death doesn't fool anyone.

2. You just admitted to doing the most useless thing you could do, pretending to be "playing" while clearly being part of the feeding. Clicking a button to attack while throwing yourself into certain death doesn't fool anyone.
    What am i supposed to do? if i do nothing i get kicked. AV is the only BG that's active.
    RDF queue is between 40mins and 2 hours for me.
    I maxed my proffesions.

edit: i somehow got into 2 Warsongs once and i did the same thing. I went where the horde players were concentrated in the middle of the map and used all my spells on them. Both games won 3-0 in less than 15 mins.
    Edited: December 26, 2023

3. I have to agree with this comment. I enter av and I always have KDR from 70:1 to 5:1, I don't feed at all. And what should I avoid avs for a week until something happens? Just in time for holidays/vacation when I have time to play, give me break. Not all are guilty.

4. I have to agree with this comment. I enter av and I always have KDR from 70:1 to 5:1, I don't feed at all. And what should I avoid avs for a week until something happens? Just in time for holidays/vacation when I have time to play, give me break. Not all are guilty.
    I guess you're one of those guys that afks at the other side of the bridge only attacking when the opposite faction moves up.

5. Yes, it's called afk nowadays when you're actually playing, but if you go to die and have 0 dmg and 0 heal, then you're not afk. Not to mention how much such "AFK" players are threatened.

6. Yes, it's called afk nowadays when you're actually playing, but if you go to die and have 0 dmg and 0 heal, then you're not afk. Not to mention how much such "AFK" players are threatened.
    So you do exactly play like that! thanks for confirming, so basically you're AFK 50% of the time. If you'd actually play the game you'd try to do dmg on the other side of the bridge as well.

7. Yes, it's called afk nowadays when you're actually playing, but if you go to die and have 0 dmg and 0 heal, then you're not afk. Not to mention how much such "AFK" players are threatened.
    Idk, i almost always reached top 5 damage done (both factions totaled). It's really simple too cause i attacked horde players whether that happens on our side of the bridge, on the bridge itself or on their side.

8. What am i supposed to do?
    We already got the "it's Warmane's fault" crowd and the "it's the system's fault" dude.
    Seriously, don't add "it's the fault of not having what to do in this massive MMO game with dozens upon dozens of hours of content" to the list.

9. We already got the "it's Warmane's fault" crowd and the "it's the system's fault" dude.
    Seriously, don't add "it's the fault of not having what to do in this massive MMO game with dozens upon dozens of hours of content" to the list.
    Ok i won't blame anyone. I play the game.
    If horde is near me, i attack horde. If horde is not near me, i go attack horde.
    Somehow i'm breaking the rules..

10. We already got the "it's Warmane's fault" crowd and the "it's the system's fault" dude.
    There is no fault crowd, this is simply the result of the pvp system that warmane created. In the original honor system of vanilla people would make sure that the top weekly honor crowd all were at the same amount of honor points, so ranking would be more efficient.

With a HK system, it's only natural for people to optimize this. In this case, running into each-other in AV is the most optimal. If you don't like it, reset the system & come up with a better / more balanced solution. This is not the players fault.

11. Had been a little while since I quoted myself. Here we go...

Breaking server rules is completely to blame on the player. They aren't optional and if you can't abide by them, even when they are "inconvenient," you shouldn't be playing here. And yes, for me arranging to feed each other kills to get ranks and rewards, going as far as harassing those who don't want to take part in that, is blatantly breaking rules.

12. Had been a little while since I quoted myself. Here we go...
    I hope you're ready to ban 80% of the server then.

13. Had been a little while since I quoted myself. Here we go...
    How can it be feeding when not only do i attack them but i also have Improved Imp Blood Pact up, Demon Armor and Shadow Ward?
    If i wanted to feed i would just take off my gear, vaguely aim the camera at the other side of the bridge and press autowalk.

14. that warmane created.
    The fact that people honestly believe that people wouldn't be farming in the same fashion with #nochanges leads me to believe that there is much to be desired about how the vanilla pvp system worked. Why the hell do you think Blizzard made the changes they did to it? Furthermore, do you also honestly believe that similar wouldn't happen despite changes? Because for evidence otherwise, all you need to look at are the other realms.

15. If i wanted to feed i would just take off my gear, vaguely aim the camera at the other side of the bridge and press autowalk.
    Or you could cast a few spells and pretend to not be just doing about the same as auto-walking while still doing the next most efficient behavior to feed.

First ... 4567 Last