1. I was really hoping we would have event like the one from last year. Never had so much fun. Last year's tower defense was amazing.

2. Thank you very much for everything and I appreciate everything but I think is normal if you give to us personally present like vote point or coin like we do all this year I think it's fair. Thank you and good wishes.

3. did i miss something or what, but where are the snowmans event? that was absolutely the best among all christmas events hosted by warmane. And wast majority of players agrees to that.

4. When is the next game ? At what time ? Is there going to be all 3 games every day different hour or one day Deathmatch , one day Stairs Puzzle , one day Magic Tiles ? Please let me know , cuz i can't find information myself . Ty in advance and Happy Holidays <3

5. Merry Christmas and happy new year Warmane.

6. Merry Christmas to all the players and all the Warmane Staff!
    Thank you for all the nice and good experience you all provide us, thank you for hosting the server still and thank you to all donors that keeps the dream alive.
    Thank you for another end of the year event, it looks nice and I am happy that Warmane's Staff didn't forgot about the players.
    I like the event version of this year, it looks actually nice and I hope everyone will enjoy it.

7. Merry Christmas but would be good to give more precise information. From these description I don't even know when, where and what events are here/will be here. The only I know from description is that some of them are PVP events but I'm not interested in them at all. What about PVE that is majority mostly among Horde on Icecrown server?

8. Is there any information whats gonna be the rewards from the events

9. Merry Christmas. When coin gifts? When money purge?

10. Merry Christmas. When coin gifts? When money purge?
    Did you even read what Proterean writed on 1st post ? or you just writed Merry Christmas... the gift is like it always been December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

Merry Christmas everyone xD and sad that we dont have the last year even tower defend that was nice :)

11. Did you even read what Proterean writed on 1st post ? or you just writed Merry Christmas... the gift is like it always been December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

Merry Christmas everyone xD and sad that we dont have the last year even tower defend that was nice :)

Not even PvE this year like it seems... :( So sad, Warmane started to be bored after all, even on Christmas.

P.S: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! ;)

First 12345 ... Last