1. Those who donated will get an amount gifted back + points (which are useless) and some misc items

2. Does anyone know how to fix the moonlight barley bug for the pve quest? I've tried relogging in and out of the instanced area, between each fragment, and a lot of different ways without relogging. It never gives me the 'completed' whisper even after doing it in the right order.

3. Sorry where could i find that info? o:

4. Can anyone explain what this means? I have no idea either.

5. Can you elaborate? What amount? What misc items (usually)?

6. """""Those who donated will get an amount gifted back + points (which are useless) and some misc items"""""

But, that is received by mail in the game? Do you get Coins back depending on how much you have invested? My first year here I don't know how it works.

7. Has anyone completed the PvE event on Onyxia? It seems way too hard for level 60.

8. Battle Royale is great. Is there a chance that this event will stay forever? With no rewards (for example with honor like on battlegrounds).

9. """""Those who donated will get an amount gifted back + points (which are useless) and some misc items"""""

But, that is received by mail in the game? Do you get Coins back depending on how much you have invested? My first year here I don't know how it works.
    Points aren't useless. You will get them on your account panel on the website when they are sent out.

10. Thanks for the time you guys put into these events, but this BR is an absolute nightmare with most this community, and everybody who remembers the Snowman event knows how much more enjoyable and easier it was to set-up, you run a private server, not trying to reinvent the wheel here lol.

11. How do you get "December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection" ?
    Is it in-game or is it on the website?

First ... 89101112 ... Last