1. it's cool and all, but any info how do even attend to these events?

2. Well, since i criticized the PVP event so heavily, i'll give the PVE one its due.

While not as fun as similar events from previous years, its refreshing and quite enjoyable, specially the wisp puzzle (reminds me of sunken temple puzzle for some reason...). Quests are not too hard, nor too easy (some actually take some exploring / deduction from quest text) but might be a little on the short end (which as far as i know was a big request from previous years, so i see you heard the community's take on that)

i'd say the only 2 drawbacks it has are the theme (which would suit brewfest waaayy better, maybe make fruitcake or cider instead of ale next time?) and the fact that pvp players group and camp the NPC and it can get challenging to deliver / take the quest, even more so than the quest itself.

Overall a good PVE event, and definetly want to see more in the future! thanks for letting us experience it!

3. Can anyone tell me where the evnts are located at?

I found the PvP one in dal sewers, but the others I cannot locate.

4. Not complaining because I appreciate a new mount but, Soooo many raven lords out there :X I've stopped using it not very special anymore.

Horde have turned the PvE/Questline into a PvP event, people with 30-40k HP farming people with 13k HP, fun fun...

5. Events are awesome! Made my day. Especially Murky. Mrglmrglmrglmrgl!

6. Why is this server a pvp realm? This event reminds me just how painful any quest in the world is.

7. Hey guys! i cant see anything about the donation bonus on website, i see only the normal donation bonus, is that normal? Do you have to have a specific donation rank to get the bonus?

8. Is it true the quest even only gives crap pets and tabard and you only get to pick one ?

9. Is it true the quest even only gives crap pets and tabard and you only get to pick one ?
    Yes

10. I love the events but dont get the mounts. Why give out rare obtainable mounts as rewards? I remember ppl hated it when they gave out the zulian tiger for free to everyone basically. Why not just give out unobtainable mounts?

11. I love the events but dont get the mounts. Why give out rare obtainable mounts as rewards? I remember ppl hated it when they gave out the zulian tiger for free to everyone basically. Why not just give out unobtainable mounts?
    people complaining all the time, if you had recieve a candy you wont be satisfied at all

12. Im just saying dont give out obtainable mounts tho. Some ppl grinded months for that ****. If they want to give out stuff, there are a lot of things that are not obtainable in game. They do it all the time with pets, why cant they do it with mounts too?

First ... 678910 ... Last