1. Merry Christmas Warmane players and staff! Thank you for the good times

2. Can't wait to see what you have brewed for us this year! Merry Christmas!

3. Absolutely impressed by how Warmane prioritizes their community, especially with these fantastic PvE events that cater to everyone's interests. Eagerly anticipating the inclusive experience they've crafted for all players! Merry Christmas!

4. For someone who doesn't find grinding ICC or pvp too interesting anymore, these events are very appreciated. I hope we get the chance for some rare xmog items this time. Merry xmas and happy NY!

5. Feliz navidad y gracias por todo <3

6. Thank you for all the effort you put into the game.

P.S. Would just like to ask if what is the criteria for the gift giving? Sometimes me and my friends received things differently. Thank you!

7. Merry Christmas. Last year's tower defense was some of the most fun I've ever had in wow. Trying to figure out strategies in order to push high wave counts was awesome. Obviously I am not entitled to anything with regards to these Christmas events, but I was very much looking forward to having a similar experience to last year. I am definitely disappointed that there doesn't seem to be anything comparable to last year, but maybe some day in the future there will be again. Hopefully the events in a couple days will be fun as well. Thank you.

8. Happy holidays to everyone!

Dear warmane staff, thanks for putting the time and effort in organising these events.

9. Thanks for doing this, but how do you join these events? Most people I'm seeing online don't know how, except for the death match... you apparently whisper a GM, but I whispered them and nothing happened.

10. Thanks for doing this, but how do you join these events? Most people I'm seeing online don't know how, except for the death match... you apparently whisper a GM, but I whispered them and nothing happened.
    Yes! The events are so confusing. How does one join them? This would be so much easier if you could talk to an NPC like they had last year.

11. Yes! The events are so confusing. How does one join them? This would be so much easier if you could talk to an NPC like they had last year.
    Whoops, quoted the wrong person.

12. Are you really not making the PVE Christmas event you previously had...? Hopefully I'm not understanding things correctly.

13. Yes! The events are so confusing. How does one join them? This would be so much easier if you could talk to an NPC like they had last year.
    They don't open until December 27, 13:01. It's says so in this post...

First 123412 ... Last