1. please make the NPC bigger or come up with something else so that the *****s in Dalaran don't block it!

2. I agree reward should be something like black proto drake since it is unobtainable not the anzu that people actually interact with each other and grind for.

3. The brd quest is so horrible. Hard to find people for it and its hard.

4. Yesterday's Magic Tiles event got replaced with some PvP event.
    Today's Stairs Event on Lordaeron got replaced with some PvP event about 15 minutes late.
    For today's Stairs Event on Icecrown, I am still waiting for anything to happen for the last 35 minutes. No stairs event, no pvp event, no admin/server message :(

Looking at the Events Schedule, it was updated after today's Lordaeron event, without any notice that the schedule changed.
    Please somehow indicate that the schedule changed and make the changes ahead of time! I wasted 4 hours of my time today

5. Hello, how do I join these events? Are there any NPC?

6. And most events need GM host it.So it’s time limited.But no everyone can camp In front of the computer all the day. So in fact, only a few people can participate in the event.

7. What's the reward for completing the PVE questline?

8. From what event people get the raven lord ?

9. Thank you warmane for really cool pvp event made this year, ofc there is some problems with potions and healing, but the event is really great and I also like to see a good reward for once like a mount and it really made this event to be very populated. But there is one thing, now when everyone did this event and completed all quests, it would be nice to make an option to play together with friends, not just random people, after this there would be again very big population increase for this event, because everyone would like to try it out together with friends and now the quests are mostly completed for everyone.

10. What does this mean?: December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

11. Also to all the people who say that it destroyed the mount, I would like to remind that on old Molten it was able to buy mounts for coins and people were not so focused on mounts, but mostly on gear. And everyone were using the mount who they really likes the most, not like it is now when everyone is just using the mount who costs the most or is the hardest to get.

12. Realy 1 team on tournament? GM pls more group, now more people can play!!!

13. Just wanted to let you know that the battle royale gamemode has probably been one of the best ideas you've guys have come up with. Only thing I wish is that I could queue as a group of friends.

First ... 7891011 ... Last