1. Arms Warrior PvP

Hey guys, I am about to hit 80 on my warrior and will be able to get 135 coins for the store.
    I would like to do a bit of Awar pvp and Fwar pve but am unsure what to buy with the coins. Currently I'm thinking 2 bis trinkts and 2x GlorenHC but I am not sure how much worse it would be for PvP than Oathbinder (which I wouldn't be able to use as fury in pve)
    My question is to the guys who really know their way around things, how much worse is GlorenHC compared to OathbinderHC? I know it's hard to say in PvP but I guess what I'm asking is, would I still be able to kill people sub 2k rating, or would I just be a wet blanket?

Thanks for your help <3

2. get 150 coins and buy shadowmourne

3. My suggestion is to farm a bit of gold for additional 15 coins or donate prior to 31/12/2023 and get them as a gift anyways. As an Arms warrior if you have a good weapon you'll always deal good damage even with sub-BIS trinkets such as card of greatness/toc 5 trinket/ mjolnir runestone/ other store votepoint trinkets or even EOT Hit on use trinket or DV which is easy to get via PUG raids. Also, SM is usable for PVE and PVP, boosting your gearscore a great deal allowing you to enter more PUG raids, thus get more pve gear to PVP with as well. If I were you, it'd be a no-brainer for me (I have 2 BIS warriors with SM one has a prot PvP spec plus Arms PvP spec, and one has 2 arms PvP specs-understand I am a warrior fanatic)
    That's my 5 bucks on the topic. Have fun!