1. And my whole point is that each player had, and still has, a choice on which realm to play on. Playing on a pvp-only realm was your own choice. You didn't mind the free benefits you received - starter pvp gear, etc. - you don't get that on the other realms. There is no basis for comparison. Other realms don't get free gear, for example, while the pvp realm (obviously) gets no pve, duh. No pve equals no pve titles. It's a pros and cons kind of thing. There is nothing to fix as the idea of a non-pve realm is to be pvp only, which excludes aspects of pve which award pve titles, sadly.
    Edited: January 5, 2024

2. And my whole point is that each player had, and still has, a choice on which realm to play on. Playing on a pvp-only realm was your own choice. You didn't mind the free benefits you received - starter pvp gear, etc. - you don't get that on the other realms. There is no basis for comparison. Other realms don't get free gear, for example, while the pvp realm (obviously) gets no pve, duh. No pve equals no pve titles. It's a pros and cons kind of thing. There is nothing to fix as the idea of a non-pve realm is to be pvp only, which excludes aspects of pve which award pve titles, sadly.
    Ur whole point dosent matter this system have been already made, the dude explained you that but you seems to not understand. We know pve player are not the smartest one but come on.

3. Am I wrong or are you saying that the system without pve titles for pvp players has already been made? You know, the current system. The one currently running on Blackrock? That system? Yup, seems like something that already exists. Thank you for enlightening me, pvp genius. /s

4. they already make it before cross realm. I Just asking for a better system. I don't imagine a single second my self playing pve, there is absolutely nothing entertaining to play against npc. If I wanted to play against npc I just go play dark soul or Elden ring, but doing pve in wow dosent require any kind of smartness or skills, its more than irrelevant
    If PvE is so easy, go get your titles in Icecrown/Lordaeron then. You get more content there anyway than on Blackrock. Nothing is limiting you there. You're not interested? Well, you don't get everything you want by doing the thing you like.
    In before "but Lordaeron/Icecrown players can get PvP titles by playing PvP." What if they have the same stance on PvP as you do on PvE? Or what if they don't want to participate in PvP to get PvP titles. Could they earn PvP titles by doing PvE?
    Those PvE only players who HAD NO CHOICE but to play on those two realms, when they ONLY wanted PvE content. Sucks to be them I guess?

Ur whole point dosent matter this system have been already made, the dude explained you that but you seems to not understand. We know pve player are not the smartest one but come on.
    The system was made, but isn't active anymore? Probably disabled as they didn't wanna give away titles endlessly.
    PvP player joins PvP realm and requests PvE titles, when there are not ONE, but TWO realms that they could play in and get the titles (and their PvP titles too). Sounds smart too. "bUt mUh rEwArDs", thought you had ranks/numbers for that bragging right?

If Blackrock wasn't cross-realm, I could support the idea. Since it isn't, I don't really want to support the idea of giving PvE titles for PvP enthusiasts, when the opposite isn't option either.

First 12