1. pve title for Blackrock

as it impossible to do dungeon in Blackrock, staff should make a system based on personal 2v2 rating arena, who can give us good looking pve title with an npc who work like transmog npc :

2200 rate : The Argent Defender
    2300 : Soul of Iron
    2400 : Twilight Vanquisher
    2500 : Obsidian Slayer
    2600 : Hand of A'dal
    2700 : The Kingslayer
    2800 : The Celestial Defender
    2900 : Champion of the Frozen Wastes
    3000 : Death's Demise

This system would give another kind of competition, because duelist and gladiator title getting old. Adding new stuff would be so great
    Edited: December 26, 2023

2. as it impossible to do dungeon in Blackrock, staff should make a system based on personal 2v2 rating arena, who can give us good looking pve title with an npc who work like transmog npc :

2200 rate : The Argent Defender
    2300 : Soul of Iron
    2400 : Twilight Vanquisher
    2500 : Obsidian Slayer
    2600 : Hand of A'dal
    2700 : The Kingslayer
    2800 : The Celestial Defender
    2900 : Champion of the Frozen Wastes
    3000 : Death's Demise

This system would give another kind of competition, because duelist and gladiator title getting old. Adding new stuff would be so great
    good idea pvp title aging bad !

3. It is an excellent idea, in case it could not be possible, I propose that they create new titles for each index level that promotes competitiveness

4. That's a good idea from my pov, pve titles look better than pvp ones. It's sad you can't get them in Blackrock. People always complaning about the lack of goal/competition/reason to play, with this system you can find one. Also giving this based on 2V2 personal arena rating is the best thing to do as 2v2 is the most played bracket.

5. It is an excellent idea, in case it could not be possible, I propose that they create new titles for each index level that promotes competitiveness
    Ty man, its possible they already did it before cross realm, giving lion hearted and death demise to 2.2 3v3 players, but now 3v3 is dead, while 2s reached 3K previous season. Giving pve titles in 2v2 is better than 3v3 you already have season glad in 3v3 such as brutal gladiator etc.. Also its a way to reward the best players who got 3K 2s, because there is nothing revelant atm for them, R1 R2 R3 2v2 is gladiator title, and best transmog are unlockable at 2650 personal rating so 3k players have nothing exclusive for them atm

6. it's good idea and a way to revive the SQ bracket after many people left cause classic or other servers for the past year
    nobody cares for 2v2 with a reason it's headache/drama bracket always was and always will be and doesn't deserve even the current titles they redistribute each season. SQ takes way more to get higher. In the past they were going hand-to-hand - 2v2 and SQ, both 3k+, now SQ is completely dead (600+ behind the 2v2 atm) and needs a push in order to attract more players

But I don't see how you will award blackrock players with those titles and exclude the Lordaeron/Icecrown community except if it's something like the transmog requirement - once you reach that rating it's unlocked and not given at end of the season which is super dumb, because the titles will become permanent in that case
    "nobody care about 2v2" is just the most played bracket since the game exist, and yea i like this idea, i agree that max rate 2s players are not rewarded at all, since duelist and gladiator sucks, we need a new kind of reward for the highest players. I asked for exclusive transmog at 3k personal 2v2 rate, but this title system is even better imo

7. it's good idea and a way to revive the SQ bracket after many people left cause classic or other servers for the past year
    nobody cares for 2v2 with a reason it's headache/drama bracket always was and always will be and doesn't deserve even the current titles they redistribute each season. SQ takes way more to get higher. In the past they were going hand-to-hand - 2v2 and SQ, both 3k+, now SQ is completely dead (600+ behind the 2v2 atm) and needs a push in order to attract more players

But I don't see how you will award blackrock players with those titles and exclude the Lordaeron/Icecrown community except if it's something like the transmog requirement - once you reach that rating it's unlocked and not given at end of the season which is super dumb, because the titles will become permanent in that case
    Thing is i ask to put rewards in 2s bracket because its the most played bracket and the most legit one, in solo q and 3v3 people wintrade since years and ruin the game. The amount of people who got 3k / supreme/ and season glad title (vengeful glad, brutal glad etc) in solo q is huge and most of them are not even close to be decent, they just wintrade, or trioq or abusing all mechanics, while in 2v2 there is only few player who got 3K (less than 10 player are 3K 2v2, for 50 players approximately 3K+soloq). Because nobody wintrade in 2v2, so its way more valuable to get 3K 2v2 than 3K soloq. So those pve title would be perfect for reward those 2s players who got max rate

8. add new transmog for 3K personal rate player would be great, but its been years that people asking for it in forum and its feel like staff dosent like this as they sell transmog in store for make people donating a bit. We can't really blame the staff for that they need money for the server, but yeah its frustrating to see that max rate player don't have exclusive reward on a pvp based realm, where the competition is the main goal. What the point having best stat if there is no rewards at the end ?

9. Or you could, you know, play on a realm which is not restricted to pvp only and actually earn your pve titles through playing the game. Should we get duelist/gladiator if we have Bane/LoD on the other realms? I don't think so. And yes, I am aware that I have the opportunity to do pvp on non-blackrock realms and earn it that way, but I want to have it for free as well with my pve achievements.

TLDR It was your choice to play on a strictly pvp oriented realm.

10. Or you could, you know, play on a realm which is not restricted to pvp only and actually earn your pve titles through playing the game. Should we get duelist/gladiator if we have Bane/LoD on the other realms? I don't think so. And yes, I am aware that I have the opportunity to do pvp on non-blackrock realms and earn it that way, but I want to have it for free as well with my pve achievements.

TLDR It was your choice to play on a strictly pvp oriented realm.
    they already make it before cross realm. I Just asking for a better system. I don't imagine a single second my self playing pve, there is absolutely nothing entertaining to play against npc. If I wanted to play against npc I just go play dark soul or Elden ring, but doing pve in wow dosent require any kind of smartness or skills, its more than irrelevant

11. I don't see myself playing PVP enough for a title worthy rank either. Should I be granted PVP achievements for free based on my PVE achievements? I mean, I won't mind, but I doubt that is ever going to happen.

12. I don't see myself playing PVP enough for a title worthy rank either. Should I be granted PVP achievements for free based on my PVE achievements? I mean, I won't mind, but I doubt that is ever going to happen.
    You can't doubt about something who already existed. In 2016/2017 the first years after merge, they gave pve title in 3s on personal rate, starting at 2200, title like lion hearted and death demise. Problem is 3s is full of wintrader, putting rewards there dosent make sens. 2s is the most popular bracket, and there is a range of player 2700-3000 who have no exclusive rewards, while they have best rate on the most legit bracket.. This system would be so great for rewards them

13. Perhaps it was removed for a reason. A lot of companies throw in free goodies if you preorder/buy a product at launch. So you're asking for a custom title, based on your rating, that coincidentally is the same as the one you get for actually completing the task that awards you the title. Might as well add one for the raid groups doing 0% LoD runs for the fun of it. High Warlord, perhaps. Or maybe Gladiator, Wrathful Gladiator or Supreme. /s

Disclaimer: Just providing some food for thought. I am in no way, shape or form able to affect your request and/or the outcome of it.

14. Perhaps it was removed for a reason. A lot of companies throw in free goodies if you preorder/buy a product at launch. So you're asking for a custom title, based on your rating, that coincidentally is the same as the one you get for actually completing the task that awards you the title. Might as well add one for the raid groups doing 0% LoD runs for the fun of it. High Warlord, perhaps. Or maybe Gladiator, Wrathful Gladiator or Supreme. /s

Disclaimer: Just providing some food for thought. I am in no way, shape or form able to affect your request and/or the outcome of it.
    But that couldn't work in pve realms because all pve realm (lorderon, icecrown) have already a pvp system with wrathful glad or supreme who are given from arena. Meanwhile Blackrock only have pvp with 0 pve system, and blackrock pvp reward system have some hole to fix. And i think my idea would fix it.

12 Last