1. Oh just another, slightly more wordy, version of "iT's AlL yOuR fAuLt We ArE wInTrAdInG uArMaIn"?
    Never gets old it seems.
    No trust me, it actually is all your fault, but I guess part of the problem is also this being more of a WotLK Andrew server, and Onyxia is in alpha stage after all, development wise.

I got 60k on main, Exalted with no problems personally, but I can still see how truly ****ed everything has been here witnessing it first hand since day 1 and not a single player banned for AFK or wintrading deserves anything but a warning or maybe 24 hours at most after this clownshow you created.

The funniest part is the witchhunter detectives who get people banned in the BG's who are more AFK than the actual AFKERS KEK DOUBLE V

Lastly if you can take a look at my ban appeal for 5 day anti-afk ban on my alt I have a very important raid I need to attend to on Sunday, if u can reduce the ban by like 24 hours that would be great, looking forward to AV bridge farm again, thenk for exist dear Warmane Moderator!
    Edited: January 6, 2024

2. No trust me, it actually is all your fault, but I guess part of the problem is also this being more of a WotLK Andrew server, and Onyxia is in alpha stage after all, development wise.

I got 60k on main, Exalted with no problems personally, but I can still see how truly ****ed everything has been here witnessing it first hand since day 1 and not a single player banned for AFK or wintrading deserves anything but a warning or maybe 24 hours at most after this clownshow you created.

The funniest part is the witchhunter detectives who get people banned in the BG's who are more AFK than the actual AFKERS KEK DOUBLE V

Lastly if you can take a look at my ban appeal for 5 day anti-afk ban on my alt I have a very important raid I need to attend to on Sunday, if u can reduce the ban by like 24 hours that would be great, looking forward to AV bridge farm again, thenk for exist dear Warmane Moderator!
    I think we need to revive the drinking game and add 1 shot for every time some illiterate random blames forum mods for their own problems.

3. I think we need to revive the drinking game and add 1 shot for every time some illiterate random blames forum mods for their own problems.
    Why would you want people to die from alcohol poisoning that much?

4. Why would you want people to die from alcohol poisoning that much?
    We can cap it at one drink per person who does it instead of each time they do it.

5. I think we need to revive the drinking game and add 1 shot for every time some illiterate random blames forum mods for their own problems.
    Not sure what to say to that, 69 I guess haha xD sixtyninee

6. We can cap it at one drink per person who does it instead of each time they do it.
    Would one person using multiple accounts to agree with/support each other count once or multiple times?

7. I wish I could post the discord mod gif here

8. The fix is to ban all who abused the system.
    Does not capping graveyard's flag and farming the helpless Horde players for 30 minutes straight while mass reporting any Alliance player who dare try to cap it is considered abuse too and deserve a ban?
    Because this is what's happening right now on wotlk AV for quite a while now, even years. Never saw a single ban given.

9. Why did you quote only half of my line, going as far as insert a period to make it look like that was all?

10. Does not capping graveyard's flag and farming the helpless Horde players for 30 minutes straight while mass reporting any Alliance player who dare try to cap it is considered abuse too and deserve a ban?
    Because this is what's happening right now on wotlk AV for quite a while now, even years. Never saw a single ban given.
    Reporting as afk in av no longer works, from what I've seen.

11. Reporting as afk in av no longer works, from what I've seen.
    And camping graveyards to farm kills - even if moronic in my personal opinion, going against the spirit of what a Battleground is for, and opposite to the whole concept of PvP for the thrill of fighting and winning a fight with other players in a struggle to see who plays best, ending up as a great showcase of what PvP is really all about for these people - isn't considered to be abusing any bug, which is what this thread is about.

First ... 456