1. How to fix AV and PvP System on Onyxia

Hey guys ...

i know we all discovered an awful grind through AV with a lot of afkers and a lot of bs "PvP"

well the hk system is getting used to its absolute end

but why go and ban ppl for trying to get the most out of it, there is one specific thing u can do to fix the whole system!!!

Just give a HK bonus award at the end of a bg (win) to give people a reward for actually playing the bg as it is intented

e.g. Alterac basing win = 100-200HK - loose 50-100hk
    Warsong = 50-75HK per flag
    and AB like about 150-300hk/win - loose 75-150hk

ppl would play "random BGS" and stop being afk in those bgs or at least not being as much rewarded as they actually are cause the actual pvp is absolute dog ...

no idea why this HK rank system havent get any reworks yet ...

2. If you want people to play the BG's mechanics, those mechanics should (through game mechanisms and processes) be rewarding to the players and their goals. Right now they are not, and thus they are being ignored by the average player in lieu of slamming shields together in the hopes of getting kills.

If the "HK" meta is to remain, then giving honor for doing BG mechanics is pointless...they should reward HKs instead.

3. we could also invent a new measure to define progress in pvp...lets call it "honor". At the end of a bg people get a certain amount of this "honor" for win and less for a loss, while pvp kills dr to 0 honor after 5-10 kills of the same person. That way we wouldnt have to grind kills and could play objective based pvp. Sometimes you gotta think outside the box to fix a trivial problem.

4. we could also invent a new measure to define progress in pvp...lets call it "honor". At the end of a bg people get a certain amount of this "honor" for win and less for a loss, while pvp kills dr to 0 honor after 5-10 kills of the same person. That way we wouldnt have to grind kills and could play objective based pvp. Sometimes you gotta think outside the box to fix a trivial problem.
    Yeh...I'd add my commentary but it'd probably get me banned right now.

5. giving another hk to win wouldnt change much cz ppl would still prefer maintain the bridge ****ery for the hk/hr rate.
    maybe stay with hk system just to unlock ranks but change the currency to purchase pvp set with honor instead of gold , and make call to arms daily/rbg win rewards you with extra honor and reputation. kinda like wotlk system, it will create new problem like one sided gy campings but atleast that way people wouldnt stuck with braindead bridge mindset and other bgs would live.

6. giving another hk to win wouldnt change much cz ppl would still prefer maintain the bridge ****ery for the hk/hr rate.
    maybe stay with hk system just to unlock ranks but change the currency to purchase pvp set with honor instead of gold , and make call to arms daily/rbg win rewards you with extra honor and reputation. kinda like wotlk system, it will create new problem like one sided gy campings but atleast that way people wouldnt stuck with braindead bridge mindset and other bgs would live.
    what players are doing now "alot of range players like mages" are getting others marked afk if you dont charge in head first to ally on the bridge. they do this so you feed ally kills keeping the trading kills thing going. i just had a mage "leading" av told me this very thing, all i want is a front line so i can get my kbs..

they never move from the bridge and just go back and forth push/pull, horde kills ally then ally kills horde.
    to me that an exploit and others cant play objectives cap bunkers or any of that do to the rest wanting to sit on the bridge.
    how is that allowed? the mage "leading av" just now said he looks at damage done and then decides to get "low damage players" marked afk.
    yet all his damage is from aoeing kill trading on the bridge... what does damage have to do with it? i can tell he is a wrath player = why the issue is here/happening.

what do the devs think/say? they are banning players for avoiding the bg afk kick right? what about players kill trading and blocking team progress because they want kbs and nothing else? i think kill trading/sitting on the bridge causes some to just go afk...

since hitting 60 i done a handful of avs.. and i have not seen van nor has anyone even gotten close to him. i have only seen 1 bunker capped one time the rest its just non stop kill trading on the bridge.
    Edited: January 9, 2024

7. what players are doing now "alot of range players like mages" are getting others marked afk if you dont charge in head first to ally on the bridge. they do this so you feed ally kills keeping the trading kills thing going. i just had a mage "leading" av told me this very thing, all i want is a front line so i can get my kbs..

they never move from the bridge and just go back and forth push/pull, horde kills ally then ally kills horde.
    to me that an exploit and others cant play objectives cap bunkers or any of that do to the rest wanting to sit on the bridge.
    how is that allowed? the mage "leading av" just now said he looks at damage done and then decides to get "low damage players" marked afk.
    yet all his damage is from aoeing kill trading on the bridge... what does damage have to do with it? i can tell he is a wrath player = why the issue is here/happening.

what do the devs think/say? they are banning players for avoiding the bg afk kick right? what about players kill trading and blocking team progress because they want kbs and nothing else? i think kill trading/sitting on the bridge causes some to just go afk...

since hitting 60 i done a handful of avs.. and i have not seen van nor has anyone even gotten close to him. i have only seen 1 bunker capped one time the rest its just non stop kill trading on the bridge.
    funny part is they solely blame warmane for it. early av were actually fun where ppl farm on field of strife, fighthing for snowfall, organising party to kill balinda/galvangar for the 20% hp, pushing horde to their base, turtling near drek and hks just flow. most of horde even got loyal defender achievement back then.
    then some *****s invented bridge meta where its only good when everyone actually playing the game, now they're crying lmao.

8. funny part is they solely blame warmane for it. early av were actually fun where ppl farm on field of strife, fighthing for snowfall, organising party to kill balinda/galvangar for the 20% hp, pushing horde to their base, turtling near drek and hks just flow. most of horde even got loyal defender achievement back then.
    then some *****s invented bridge meta where its only good when everyone actually playing the game, now they're crying lmao.
    just got out of another AV where ranged players hunter mages... would not move off sfgy or the bridge
    finally got to see van but every time we got to him our team "leaders" told everyone to stop and turn back to the bridge..they did not even want bunkers capped.. lol.
    so we lost after ally killed dreck and van was just chilling
    i was 19-3 and got told im being reported for afking in bgs..lol by the ones kill trading...
    i said do you not think your exploiting the game and stopping team progress by sitting on the bridge.. and they think thats 100% fine
    afking is the least of the problems in av atm but thats not going to change so soak up the kills its what the rest are doing
    Edited: January 9, 2024