1. "Kill Trading = Ban" announcement made AV worse

Yes, it made it even worse. Not only are we back to the meta where 15-20 people on every team are afk or only casting a single ranged attack every couple minutes before hiding in stealth. Now, we got more players afraid to take risks, afraid to die, because they're afraid if they die too often/quickly, they'll be banned for trading (regardless if that's what they were doing).

Honestly, the game was more fun when people were willing to fight and die. It's a BG, rezes are free and give full regen. Let's play "King of the Bridge" and fight for control of the center (between the two pillars). If you die, rez and rush in for more hectic melee action. Kill as much as you can, try to keep the center, but don't worry if you die...you'll just rez with full health and mana to rush in and fight some more. And it'll be more fun then waiting for pushes on "your side" of the bridge or running to die without fighting.

2. so if i just run in to die its wintrading? what if i cast some ability, is that still wintrading? any warrior who charges in 40 ppl raid usually dies within seconds, are they gonna get banned for wintrading? while the rdps sitting back never dying are safe? very poorly thought out i must say

3. so if i just run in to die its wintrading? what if i cast some ability, is that still wintrading? any warrior who charges in 40 ppl raid usually dies within seconds, are they gonna get banned for wintrading? while the rdps sitting back never dying are safe? very poorly thought out i must say
    Mages goes in and frost novas so they get stuck. Sometimes they have to blink to get into range, and they just sacrificed themselves so their side can push. Sounds like a trade to me, BAN THEM!

Warrior runs in and does their AoE fear to CC...but gets charged/stunned by those the fear didn't hit and dies. He traded too, BAN HIM!

The druid who charges to stun the mage from using blizzard to freeze/slow/kill his whole team...but then gets charged by 3 warriors and stunned by 4 rogues stealthed around the mage...can't survive that, and he dies. Guess he traded his life too. BAN HIM.

Yes, sometimes these are sacrifices we make to try to let our team push. Sometimes the push succeeds. Sometimes it doesn't. It's not a kill trade, but people are afraid to do it now because of the threat of being banned and having their HKs/Honor reset.

4. On another note, pretty sure yesterday (and all the days before) the AV queue at this hour was about 15-20 minutes.

Tonight it's been an hour and still didn't pop, and I'm taking that as a sign it's time for bed. Still too early to know if this will remain the case or is just a knee-jerk player base reaction, but it seems like there's a lot less AV to go around tonight than there was previous to the threats being made.

5. Stop saying some random crap how people are afraid to do anything now. I am actually one of those people who report anybody who is organizing this bull**** kill-trading AV's. My ticket got resolved for 5 people yesterday (couldn't fit in more screenshots) and I am going to report every single person promoting this crap.
    And yes - you all know very well who I am talking about - I have at least 20 people caught, ready to get banned next. People screaming "don't do anything, die at their base". Or "OMG you have only 2 deaths???? Report him everybody" you can forget about your rank. People like this just ruined what is left of PvP on this server - I will gladly return to the bridge meta where people at least TRIED to play and do something, instead of mindlessly dying to opposite faction without actually doing anything.
    It is very simple - you just play normally and you have nothing to be worried about. I have very solid proof of people I got banned how they exploit things.
    You afk > I will report you. You participate or organize in the kill-trading > I will report you. All of you wannabe r13/14 from past 2 weeks you can start shaking because I am onto you.
    Forget about cheesing and cheating your way to get free gear.

6. Here there was no problem doing the bgs like this until some reached rank 14 and then they needed AV to be fast to gain reputation quickly.
    So these who are already rank 14 denounce those who try to farm the maximum number of deaths per hour.

7. Stop saying some random crap how people are afraid to do anything now. I am actually one of those people who report anybody who is organizing this bull**** kill-trading AV's. My ticket got resolved for 5 people yesterday (couldn't fit in more screenshots) and I am going to report every single person promoting this crap.
    And yes - you all know very well who I am talking about - I have at least 20 people caught, ready to get banned next. People screaming "don't do anything, die at their base". Or "OMG you have only 2 deaths???? Report him everybody" you can forget about your rank. People like this just ruined what is left of PvP on this server - I will gladly return to the bridge meta where people at least TRIED to play and do something, instead of mindlessly dying to opposite faction without actually doing anything.
    It is very simple - you just play normally and you have nothing to be worried about. I have very solid proof of people I got banned how they exploit things.
    You afk > I will report you. You participate or organize in the kill-trading > I will report you. All of you wannabe r13/14 from past 2 weeks you can start shaking because I am onto you.
    Forget about cheesing and cheating your way to get free gear.
    I rlly wanna slap you acrose the face rlly hard with some kind of stone or something

8. I rlly wanna slap you acrose the face rlly hard with some kind of stone or something
    Guess we found someone banned (or afraid they are in line for it) due to your reports, Vareesa.
    Keep them coming.

9. Guess we found someone banned (or afraid they are in line for it) due to your reports, Vareesa.
    Keep them coming.
    Try harder for me to understand you, or should we write in my native language?

10. can u explain to me as a warrior how u want me to play this av ?
    all i can do is charge in and die not fun gaming m8

11. can u explain to me as a warrior how u want me to play this av ?
    all i can do is charge in and die not fun gaming m8
    ez, your job as a melee is to soak up damage so backline can push forwards but y'all are so afraid of doing just that, ending up with just hiding behind the mafges and hunters doing everything for you.

12. Yes, mate, I did join AV today, lots of AFK players. I am a healer so I think I'm safe on getting wintrading ban for no reason, however PvP was bad, now it's the worst. This honor/HK system is so bad, not sure why/how they decided this will ever work.

13. I see horde, i go kill horde. Simple as.

14. A lot of people seem to have the misconception that you get the 90 day ban for simply being there which is wrong, you get those for coordinating, promoting it in chat and being an a-hole to people who try to play normally as far as i understand

123 ... Last