1. The way that I see most people playing in AV right now is semi AFK because they are busy either multibox leveling 4 other characters or just leveling a single character while alt-tabbing back into AV every 1-2 minutes to move their character & maybe do a little damage/healing.

2. since 2 days u cant almost not even get into AV. either GMs disabled av 4 and 5 or something else is wrong. 2h+ que from now with merce enabled.

3. since 2 days u cant almost not even get into AV. either GMs disabled av 4 and 5 or something else is wrong. 2h+ que from now with merce enabled.
    those are lies, i get into av with mercmode enabled with a queue of maximum 15min.

4. no u dont. whole global asks about this. it even says "unavailable" if u wanna know average quetime.

5. for the past week i've been playing av like a madman so yes i know, it only says unavailable right after a server restart because none are up so yeah you cant convince anyone with that argument.

6. Give us a honor pvp ranking system! We need it yesterday...

7. Stop saying some random crap how people are afraid to do anything now. I am actually one of those people who report anybody who is organizing this bull**** kill-trading AV's. My ticket got resolved for 5 people yesterday (couldn't fit in more screenshots) and I am going to report every single person promoting this crap.
    And yes - you all know very well who I am talking about - I have at least 20 people caught, ready to get banned next. People screaming "don't do anything, die at their base". Or "OMG you have only 2 deaths???? Report him everybody" you can forget about your rank. People like this just ruined what is left of PvP on this server - I will gladly return to the bridge meta where people at least TRIED to play and do something, instead of mindlessly dying to opposite faction without actually doing anything.
    It is very simple - you just play normally and you have nothing to be worried about. I have very solid proof of people I got banned how they exploit things.
    You afk > I will report you. You participate or organize in the kill-trading > I will report you. All of you wannabe r13/14 from past 2 weeks you can start shaking because I am onto you.
    Forget about cheesing and cheating your way to get free gear.
    "OMG you have only 2 deaths???? Report him everybody"
    they will mass report you afk if you dont charge in and keep feeding ally kills on the bridge
    i went 28-0 and got spamed reported afk go 54-10 = mass reported but players going 3-45 are somehow the leaders in these avs.. i even seen one player that was like 20-140 kbs to deaths... like dont take arena tip/info from players who cant brake 1500 type of thing lol.

kill trading is far worse then afking in a bg yet the kill traders dont want to admit to what they have done/are doing. the kill traders dont really care if others are afk but rather they just want to force others to feed ally kills to keep the kill trade going.

First ... 234