1. Why can't people just do the BG the way it was intended? WOAHHHH WHAT A CRAZY CONCEPT?!??!?!?!??!?!!!

Using AV for honor kills is aids, and is what ACTUALLY killed AV. Not the announcement to stop win trading.

Play the battleground FFS.
    It's amusing, isn't it? People cry and ***** and moan and whine and roll on the floor about how PvP is the best thing ever... and the first chance they have to not do it and just take turns running into a meat grinder they not only jump right into it, but create the most bizarre and twisted reasoning for why it's the right thing to do and it's our fault that they aren't doing the PvP they supposedly can't breath without...

2. getting my 2nd high warlord looks like its going to be a smashing time rofllama

3. Ban leechers.
    The game is more fun now that not every AV people are mindlessly dieing.
    Sure it'll take longer to get the rank, but it's not supposed to be obtained so easy ..
    Ban leechers ..

4. 1. You're free to do whatever you want in the game as long as it's within our rules.
    2. We'll release them closer to TBC since that's when they're supposed to be released.
    3. Maybe if the realm makes it to Cataclysm but I wouldn't bet on it.
    4. Isn't that what we already have with the existing arena seasons?

I recommend that everyone re-reads the announcement thread to get a better understanding of what they're playing and what to expect.
    i dont see which phase the arena will be released on this.. any more information or am i wasting my time playing onyxia if you plan on putting them in tbc only..?

5. It's amusing, isn't it? People cry and ***** and moan and whine and roll on the floor about how PvP is the best thing ever... and the first chance they have to not do it and just take turns running into a meat grinder they not only jump right into it, but create the most bizarre and twisted reasoning for why it's the right thing to do and it's our fault that they aren't doing the PvP they supposedly can't breath without...
    And who's fault is that? Players who adapt to system they are presented with or people who put the flawed HK based ranking where Honor points based ranking is supposed to be? People will always chose a path of least effort if given a chance. That goes for everyone involved.

6. omg i got fired from my job, its government's fault cz i had to break the rule to adapt with the ****ty system omg.

7. omg i got fired from my job, its government's fault cz i had to break the rule to adapt with the ****ty system omg.
    No, your actions are your own fault. That does not change the fact that the system is ****ty and encourages certain behavior.

8. No, your actions are your own fault. That does not change the fact that the system is ****ty and encourages certain behavior.
    the behaviour hk system encourages is braindead bridge meta farming. wintrading is completely players bad idea of how to do it.

9. It's amusing, isn't it? People cry and ***** and moan and whine and roll on the floor about how PvP is the best thing ever... and the first chance they have to not do it and just take turns running into a meat grinder they not only jump right into it, but create the most bizarre and twisted reasoning for why it's the right thing to do and it's our fault that they aren't doing the PvP they supposedly can't breath without...
    Bizarre and Twisted? IT is literally the best way to farm HKs which is the only thing that matters, since finishing the AV gives you nothing, in fact is counterprodutive because it limites the HKs per hour you can get?

120 hours of AV bridge for High Warlord, be in the place of a player and then tell me you wouldn't cry ***** and moan over the broken pvp system.

10. In regular hk system 120 hours gets you what? r8? stop complaining with 300 hk/hr its 200 hrs which is fairly easy to achieve given that the gear holds till heroic dungeon level 70

11. Bizarre and Twisted? IT is literally the best way to farm HKs which is the only thing that matters, since finishing the AV gives you nothing, in fact is counterprodutive because it limites the HKs per hour you can get?

120 hours of AV bridge for High Warlord, be in the place of a player and then tell me you wouldn't cry ***** and moan over the broken pvp system.
    It's the best way to exploit/abuse system thinking you're so clever, and thinking Warmane would allow such blatant and disgusting wintrading to continue.

Wintrading: Arranged battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to bans.
    People taking shortcuts to get some vanity titles, and then brag about their "hard work" they put into it. Damn guys, how about you actually work for your silly titles. GZ on your "Press W and use skills on target dummy" -titles.

12. IT is literally the best way to farm HKs
    How do you farm HKs during three months of ban?

13. Worst argument you gave. You're a moderator, you should at least listen to what people have to say instead of being a keyboard warrior. Even if you ban people, everyone is still doing the same thing

14. there is just players who used of bug sploit to have their top items, and don't play nothing at all.
    PVP is dead in this server...

15. The pvp system is garbage and reward players nothing by winning a bg.
    How can you even advocate for this poorly designed PVP system on warmane?
    The majority as in 95%+ of the players plays AV, because of the way you designed the PVP system.
    A normal person would think twice about the design choices for this PVP system if you think 5h-48h AV ONLY is PVP.
    No sane person plays 24/7 to reach rank xx with the current meta. Everyone goes semi-afk. Try watch a single AV and see how little activity there is and how bridge farm is a thing, because both teams agree it is the QUICKEST and RELAXING (you can semi afk, because gys are close) way to r14.
    Maybe it violates TOS to semi-afk grind AV. Maybe you ban a handful, but the rest will still continue, because of your poorly design.
    Also disturbing to see how moderators communicate in a passive-aggressive way and not open for any civil discussion.
    Edited: January 15, 2024

First 1234 Last