1. Tbh I preferred the AVs the way they were played 2 days ago, it now is a **** show, all melee sits in the back too scared to die, more than half the team is afk. its so boring.

edit: there's actually too many ppl afk for me to be able to collect information on to report, we need a GM in AV to actually take action themselves & BAN PPL FFS.

BAN THOSE AFKERS I CANT TAKE THIS NO MORE

2. the "trading" in av the last days was the most fun av i ever played. now everyone just sits afk on the bridge...

3. the "trading" in av the last days was the most fun av i ever played. now everyone just sits afk on the bridge...
    Walking and dying without even trying to fight was the most fun you ever had in wow? You can go do that almost anywhere, walk into some mobs.

The AVs where both teams are actively fighting for kills and coordinating cooldowns to actually kill the other team have been the most fun ive ever had in battlegrounds. Hope they get back to how they were before the feed meta made everybody that knew how to play get their gear and get out.

4. You can't read a single sentence correctly? In av it was the most fun i ever had and i played on many classic server

It wasn't without fighing, but as can be seen from your other comments, you don't want to understand it correctly, it's fine.

5. Now they should reset all hks and gear, but it wont happen cuz stuff has no balls or let people farm as the want cuz many people get hks in previous meta which admins should not even care about it. We are not in a bad position atm. It can be easly handled.

My advice:
    1. Let people farm hks in AV as they wish for gear
    2. Focus on introducing arenas
    3. Focus also on rated BGs (WSG and AB only)
    4. Introduce some rewards for best arena teams and rated BG teams

We could earn arena points and they can be exchange for example gold, mounts, pets, consumables etc, theres plenty ways to solve this.

6. My advice:
    1. Let people farm hks in AV as they wish for gear
    2. Focus on introducing arenas
    3. Focus also on rated BGs (WSG and AB only)
    4. Introduce some rewards for best arena teams and rated BG teams
    1. You're free to do whatever you want in the game as long as it's within our rules.
    2. We'll release them closer to TBC since that's when they're supposed to be released.
    3. Maybe if the realm makes it to Cataclysm but I wouldn't bet on it.
    4. Isn't that what we already have with the existing arena seasons?

I recommend that everyone re-reads the announcement thread to get a better understanding of what they're playing and what to expect.

7. 3. Maybe if the realm makes it to Cataclysm but I wouldn't bet on it.

So you're saying there's a chance we'll get to play Cataclysm? DOOOOPPPEEEE

8. So you're saying there's a chance we'll get to play Cataclysm? DOOOOPPPEEEE
    Yes, but with a similar chance to the world ending in 2012.

9. 1. You're free to do whatever you want in the game as long as it's within our rules.
    2. We'll release them closer to TBC since that's when they're supposed to be released.
    3. Maybe if the realm makes it to Cataclysm but I wouldn't bet on it.
    4. Isn't that what we already have with the existing arena seasons?

I recommend that everyone re-reads the announcement thread to get a better understanding of what they're playing and what to expect.
    Since when new meta AV was forbidden?
    What's the problem with arenas atm?

10. Since when new meta AV was forbidden?
    What's the problem with arenas atm?
    You suggested that we let people play the way they want and I simply said we already do that as long as it's within our rules. As for arenas, the realm is progressive and they'll be released once the realm reaches that phase.

11. can u ellaborte on why so many people getting banned for wintrade in av when its not ?
    just wanna hear your thoughs

12. can u ellaborte on why so many people getting banned for wintrade in av when its not ?
    just wanna hear your thoughs
    Enforcing the in-game rules isn't part of my job and I don't have access to the ban logs so I'm not going to comment on why people are being banned but if it's anything like the recent wave of forum threads have been detailing then I'd say there's some pretty clear win trading going on in some cases. You can open a GM ticket and ask them to explain the rule.

13. Yes, but with a similar chance to the world ending in 2012.
    idk man, I'm pretty sure the world DID end in 2012... Every year since then the world gets funnier and crazier. Has anything really felt real since then?

14. Why can't people just do the BG the way it was intended? WOAHHHH WHAT A CRAZY CONCEPT?!??!?!?!??!?!!!

Using AV for honor kills is aids, and is what ACTUALLY killed AV. Not the announcement to stop win trading.

Play the battleground FFS.

15. idk man, I'm pretty sure the world DID end in 2012... Every year since then the world gets funnier and crazier. Has anything really felt real since then?
    You're probably on to something.

First 1234 Last