1. If it would take five minutes for a GM, it takes the same for you, adding maybe one to upload the screenshots and write the report later.

Unlike players in a Battleground, of which there are dozens at a time and supposedly most are there for actual PvP, GMs are in a limited amount, have to read and take action on hundreds of tickets, and watch over multiple servers. The report system works just fine, if only people use it instead of just complaining in the Forum about nothing being done.
    5 minutes where I'm afk, compounding the issue, uploading screenshots, collecting links, explaining what they show, and then I get kicked and deserter for being AFK for more than 5 minutes in a BG.

Yeay, that's really smart.

2. 5 minutes where I'm afk, compounding the issue, uploading screenshots, collecting links, explaining what they show, and then I get kicked and deserter for being AFK for more than 5 minutes in a BG.

Don't worry i'll aoe kill horde on the bridge while you're busy. :D

3. 5 minutes where I'm afk, compounding the issue, uploading screenshots, collecting links, explaining what they show, and then I get kicked and deserter for being AFK for more than 5 minutes in a BG.
    Now read again and find the hidden hint that solves all your problem.
    Pro-tip: it's somewhere after "screenshots."

4. 5 minutes where I'm afk, compounding the issue, uploading screenshots, collecting links, explaining what they show, and then I get kicked and deserter for being AFK for more than 5 minutes in a BG.

No, you just do the screenshots with the printscreen button and after leaving the bg do the ticket with links, boom RIPs 90 days in global

just don't host on imgBB, mods ask for other hosting platforms due to safety reasons

Also had a proper AV today for the first time on Onyxia, with killing Balinda, destroying bunkers, dunking on Vannadar, felt great

5. No, you just do the screenshots with the printscreen button and after leaving the bg do the ticket with links, boom RIPs 90 days in global
    Aw c'mon, now you ruined my fun...

6. Dear GMs,

this server is rly nice, but the PvP thing is a little bit half baked.

Can u plz change it to an honor farming system and DELETE THE PVP ITEMS OF EVERYONE, so we can start fresh with the new system?
    Btw yes almost all who have more then 50k+ hk abused the system.

Would be very helpful ty and may god bless u.

7. Dear GMs,

this server is rly nice, but the PvP thing is a little bit half baked.

Can u plz change it to an honor farming system and DELETE THE PVP ITEMS OF EVERYONE, so we can start fresh with the new system?
    Btw yes almost all who have more then 50k+ hk abused the system.

Would be very helpful ty and may god bless u.
    Abused the system by killing the other faction? People with over 50k kills are the ones who killed players on every side of the bridge, on the bridge, under the bridge etc.
    You're literally talking about people that just played the game.

8. Abused the system by killing the other faction? People with over 50k kills are the ones who killed players on every side of the bridge, on the bridge, under the bridge etc.
    You're literally talking about people that just played the game.
    Exactly. If there was personal death counter, that would show who did the trading.
    These traders had what, 200 deaths in 1 bg round while players who didn't commit suicides had under 50 even hours after being in same round.

9. Cmoooone guys lets talk real almost eveyone is afking,leeching. Exspecially those who have rank 12+, thats why we need to reset it and all items have to be deleted with a new system.

First 12