1. Repair PvP system

Now you should reset all hks and gear, but it wont happen cuz we know many people would leave server. We are not in a bad position atm. It can be easly handled.

My advice:
    1. Let people farm hks in AV as they wish for gear
    2. Focus on introducing arenas
    3. Focus also on rated BGs (WSG and AB only)
    4. Introduce some rewards for best arena teams and rated BG teams

We could earn arena points and they can be exchange for example gold, mounts, pets, consumables etc in vendor for example, theres plenty ways to solve this.

2. Now you should reset all hks and gear, but it wont happen cuz we know many people would leave server. We are not in a bad position atm. It can be easly handled.

My advice:
    1. Let people farm hks in AV as they wish for gear
    2. Focus on introducing arenas
    3. Focus also on rated BGs (WSG and AB only)
    4. Introduce some rewards for best arena teams and rated BG teams

We could earn arena points and they can be exchange for example gold, mounts, pets, consumables etc in vendor for example, theres plenty ways to solve this.
    Its fixable, but we ve been asking warmane to fix it since beta (we knew this ranking system would be terrible, it was obvious) and nothing happened.

3. The only GOOD thing about the ranking system is that everyone has the opportunity to access the rank they wish to achieve without being part the insider collusion team that was part of Vanilla no-life ranking and taking turns to get R14.

The bad part is everything else, how it discourages playing for objectives, and encourages rushing into a turtled position trying to break it, dying, and then getting banned for "wintrading" for 90 days because you died trying...while the people sitting on the towers in stealth, or never leaving their mounts on the back lines milking up the few HKs they get end up getting only 5 days. Completely backwards.

4. Well let's be fair, that HK ranking system is bad and everyone who has ranked in vanilla could've predicted it would play out like this. Like kravicka said it has been pointed out plenty of times and hasn't changed. This **** is here to stay. Enjoy.
    Personally I quit the server because of it a couple of weeks ago. The way the PvP system is implemented destroys actual PvP. You can say what you want about the vanilla ranking system, takes WAY too long and is WAY too punishing, but at least that system incentivized actually playing the BG instead of afking on the bridge in AV. If you could reliably win fast you were rewarded (hence, AB+WSG premading being the meta in classic).
    Logged on the forums to check the state of the server and apparently people will get banned for "hk trading" in AV.. instead of actually tackling the root of the problem (this HK = rank system). Oh well xD

5. Logged on the forums to check the state of the server and apparently people will get banned for "hk trading" in AV.. instead of actually tackling the root of the problem (this HK = rank system). Oh well xD
    As they should be, exploiting is not allowed anywhere else either.

6. As they should be, exploiting is not allowed anywhere else either.
    They should be dealing with the root of the problem (the HK = rank system). HK farming is NOT an exploit. The AV rep quest bug was an exploit. HK farming is playing the system they set us up to play.

7. They should be dealing with the root of the problem (the HK = rank system). HK farming is NOT an exploit. The AV rep quest bug was an exploit. HK farming is playing the system they set us up to play.
    It sure as hell IS when people organize it that's against the rules.
    Now come back again when you have thought more intensely about why battlegrounds exist and what their purpose is.

8. It sure as hell IS when people organize it that's against the rules.
    Now come back again when you have thought more intensely about why battlegrounds exist and what their purpose is.
    So any behaviour against the rules is exploiting? Never knew that RMTing is exploiting. Or wintrading is exploiting. Or ninja looting is exploiting. Interesting take.
    Now come back again when you have thought more intensely about what exploiting is and what the term actually means.

9. If there was active communication and coordination on both sides to make an agreement that "I do X, you do X, and we both win!" Yes, I'll agree that should be banned. As far as I can tell, all the allegations of communication and coordination via abusing merc mode was bull. People said they were talking to the other side, but their claims were lies. They'd always say "the other side is threatening to stop". Sometimes I'd have a guildy on the other side and I'd ask if the people who were claiming to be moles were threatening to stop farming, and they said "lol, no, they said your side is threatening to stop!" To me it's all been cap.

What I think it largely was, was emergent gameplay from players realizing what was optimal. If, in the open world, someone from the other faction helps me with a quest mob, and I decide to /thank them then stick around and help them...should we banned for deciding to be nice to each other? There was no communication other than /thanks and /salutes and such...is that enough to get banned for trading assistance?

10. What I think it largely was, was emergent gameplay from players realizing what was optimal. If, in the open world, someone from the other faction helps me with a quest mob, and I decide to /thank them then stick around and help them...should we banned for deciding to be nice to each other? There was no communication other than /thanks and /salutes and such...is that enough to get banned for trading assistance?
    You're better than playing dumb like this.

11. HK rewards for winning battlegrounds with varying amounts for WSG, AB, and AV with diminishing returns for repeating the same battleground. Edit: Battleground weekends give extra HK bonuses

Purchasable reputation tokens with honor at the battleground vendors.

Giving Slum Magic rooster egg

thats how you fix battlegrounds
    Edited: December 30, 2023

12. I would be happy with anything the staff does if I at least get a spectral tiger for my troubles.

13. Sir, I was here first for my free handout.

14. Giving Slum Magic rooster egg

thats how you fix battlegrounds
    And giving Zuggzugg Magic Rooster Egg as well. That should fix everything ;)