1. One person controls five druids

In the Wintergrasp Lake World Battlefield, you will see five animals of the same profession or different professions performing the same actions, such as jumping mounts, etc... Don't the game administrators deal with it? Every time Wintergrasp starts, there will be a bunch of malicious blockers carrying dolls. Disturb players while playing the game

2. Thats called Multyboxing and its allowed, if you seen only one, wait a bit, you will see much more of them

3. Multibox is allowed which I believe is not allowed and a program that does the same action as the other characters together is called a bot, if you don't see it that way it's the same thing as drinking cocacola and saying it's water because it's liquid, it helps Oh this has to end, it's boring and very noob by the way.
    I believe that the act of logging in varies account is not the problem but them staying in the follow and still repeating the action is bad.

4. I believe is not allowed and a program that does the same action as the other characters together is called a bot.
    I believe this rule has been enforced on the WoW Classic servers, but not on Warmane. Correct me if I am wrong, but going through the rules I don't see that it is an offense to do this. I also view it to be quite degenerate behaviour, but not against the rules on Warmane

5. I believe this rule has been enforced on the WoW Classic servers, but not on Warmane. Correct me if I am wrong, but going through the rules I don't see that it is an offense to do this. I also view it to be quite degenerate behaviour, but not against the rules on Warmane
    Multiboxing is allowed with limit of 5 per MB. It even has own section: https://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189

Tbh I see MB action being far less degenerate behavior than what most average gankers do.
    Though I must admit, some MB PvP videos that can be seen linked on forums is also quite degenerate.

6. I'll never forget the time warmane still had mboxers with 25 characters.
    The 5 limit was a good decision.