1. Problems with the Water Totem quest

Good afternoon, I've been more than a week and two tickets to GM regarding problems with the water totem quest, I followed the chain of steps indicated by the quest + classic guides, I killed the water elementals with the buff applied, but they never gave me the bracelets, I ran out of buff and I get the quest as finished, the npc now directly give me the air totem quest and will not let me repeat the water totem quest. In the list of active quests it doesn't appear either. I have already raised two tickets and they tell me to ask for it again but no trainer gives me the quest now.

Could you please help me because it's a pain to have been complaining about this situation for so long and it makes me want to stop playing the game.

Thank you all and happy new year!

2. In the area you killed water elemental, there is a troll npc. He will give you water sapta quest so you can get the buff again and get the bracelet

3. 1 Day Ago  
    Podem algum tutorial onde pegar os totem pois tenho um só e comecei agora a fazer o da água , está certo ou errado ?