1. PvP Mode on/off function?

Hey there,

Since this afternoon I noticed that I was not able to attack any other faction player? New function or bug?

Edit: Or it was somekind of bug because when I changed the Zone its back to normal.
    Edited: December 31, 2023

2. Winterfall is currently a PvE zone for the Holiday Event. The rest of the server should function as it does in a PvP realm ruleset.

3. Winterspring is really weird and buggy now due to the holiday event. Not only is pvp disabled, but it has Wotlk style phasing. I will see a mob I need to kill or an ore vein I want to mine, and it disappears cause I enter a different phase while running to it.

4. I noticed the same and was wondering why I can't see any mobs in Winterspring north. I had to kill some of the tigers there, but when I ride in this zone, not a single mob, nor plants or anything is spawning there. Very frustration because I want to do a quest there.

5. PvP in Winterspring still not working....

6. PvP in Winterspring still not working....
    I think it's intentional, and it's a terrible idea. World PvP is what makes the level 60 expansion unique. Any future Onyxia-unique events should keep PvP on, imo...

7. I think it's intentional, and it's a terrible idea. World PvP is what makes the level 60 expansion unique. Any future Onyxia-unique events should keep PvP on, imo...
    Second this. Horrible idea, keep WPvP on.

8. We've been doing this long enough to know that the only thing leaving PvP on in an area with seasonal events happening achieves is for people to try to ruin it. If that isn't the case for someone, they without a doubt are capable of going PvP in another zone until events are over.