1. Anticheat

Before I start playing on any private server I always research if the server has an anti-cheat that counters bots, no-clipers, flyhackers, speedhackers, etc. I find it absolutely pointless to play in a server without any protection which only relies on player reports.

Therefore I would kindly ask any of the GMs to tell me if the server has Warden enabled and if it actually detects injected DLLs or just speed/flight discrepancies (something which doesn't prevent bots at all).

Thanks for the reply in advance!

2. We can and do detect memory edits in the client but due to the nature of how these things work there will always be player reports.

3. Before I start playing on any private server I always research if the server has an anti-cheat that counters bots, no-clipers, flyhackers, speedhackers, etc. I find it absolutely pointless to play in a server without any protection which only relies on player reports.

Therefore I would kindly ask any of the GMs to tell me if the server has Warden enabled and if it actually detects injected DLLs or just speed/flight discrepancies (something which doesn't prevent bots at all).

Thanks for the reply in advance!
    Why are you posting like that on an account from 2013 and with many posts that indicate having played here quite a bit?

4. I absolutely did play on Molten/Warmane many times in the past, yes. My other account is even older. I however want to know if anything has been done against the bots in particular because last time I played on one of your realms I ended up on a guild with a Discord server in which a guy was openly stating that H********y works completely undetected and he uses it to farm volatiles in Wintergrasp all day. Sometimes later I entered a BG in which a guy capped the BS flag in around 5 seconds after the BG doors opened. I then quit, deleted all my characters and started playing in another private server running TBC but the situation with the hackers there got even worse over time. Then the same happened to the last private server which I played on which launched just recently and featured Cataclysm. So yes, I'm just sick of it. Hence my question. Thankfully Repost answered my question (that the Sentinel/Warden detects memory edits).
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. This must has been years ago. Speedhacks and teleport hacks don't work at all.