1. I keep getting PVP flagged for no reason

Level 30 NE rogue. Was traveling through the wetlands and I made sure that I was NOT flagged when I left Ironforge. Minding my business when I suddenly get one shotted by a max level Horde. I have been having this issue for weeks. I've tried emptying out my quest log. Going back to Stormwind and turning PVP on and off again and then waiting the five minutes before I log off and back on. About to quit playing b/c of the BS.

2. Right click portrait, check if PvP flag is enabled.

3. Countless times I'm standing afk on my mount in Elwynn and see PVP mark randomly get enabled. Very annoying and idk why it happens.

4. Icecrown on Warmane is a PVP realm which means you cant turn off the PVP flag. It is switched on by default permanently.

5. I don't think that's true. But Wetlands is a contested zone so as soon as you enter it, your PVP flag is activated.

On a related note: Wouldn't it be possible to give players the ability to switch the PVP flag off? Like with a cooldown obviously so you can't run around killing other players and immediately switch it off again. I generally don't want to engage in world PVP and find it annoying to even have to think about it. Especially with so many lvl 80 chars diddling around in low level zones...

6. If in a friendly zone, typing /pvp will toggle pvp to turn off after 5 minutes. The issue is that players also get randomly flagged for pvp even while in friendly zones not engaging with other players.

7. If in a friendly zone, typing /pvp will toggle pvp to turn off after 5 minutes. The issue is that players also get randomly flagged for pvp even while in friendly zones not engaging with other players.
    Reproducible? Then report it.

8. There is more than 1 cause.
    I have reported Althor's Abacus for healing random pvp flagged players and then causing me to be flagged mid-duel. I'm working on discovering the others pvp flag causes.