1. Will Faction Change be able on Onyxia?

Will Faction Change be able on Onyxia?

2. Maybe, but probably not. Faction Change is a tool we use when factions are out of balance, to allow players to move from the one with too many to the other. It's not meant for player convenience, much less to allow players to create said imbalance by moving to a single faction.

3. We are watching website all day, can someone tell us when race change will be possible??

4. Yes, im checking it every single day. There is no reason not to let us race change except they dont know how to implement it. Anyway, its their loss far more then ours

5. Maybe, but possibly not. Faction Change is a tool we use when factions are out of balance, to allow players to move from the one with too many to the other. It's not meant for player convenience, much less to allow players to create said imbalance by moving to a single faction.
    What about only "Race change" service? I think if BWL is available, could be ready this service.
    I'm not saying it should be with points, it can be with coins, the server needs money to survive as well.

6. What about faction change at the end of vanilla? I for one would love to pre-level a paladin to 60, so I could possibly swap to that class in TBC - as horde.

As it stands, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to level one if I won't be able to change faction to Horde.

7. What about faction change at the end of vanilla? I for one would love to pre-level a paladin to 60, so I could possibly swap to that class in TBC - as horde.

As it stands, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to level one if I won't be able to change faction to Horde.
    How about no? Seasonal realms should imo never allow the minority faction to transfer over to the majority one which inevitably will be Horde in tbc and wotlk as Alliance advantage with Blessing of Kings is no more.

8. How about no? Seasonal realms should imo never allow the minority faction to transfer over to the majority one which inevitably will be Horde in tbc and wotlk as Alliance advantage with Blessing of Kings is no more.
    I doubt it. If Onyxia was popular for minmaxers, the balance would be in favor of Horde right now, yet it's fairly equal. Ally racials suck, and they don't get Org buffs, hardcore players choose these always in vanilla.

9. Vanilla has always favored Alliance due to Blessing of Kings and Blessing of Sanctuary.

10. my bad Blessing of Salvation, not Sanctuary.

11. Vanilla has always favored Alliance due to Blessing of Kings and Blessing of Sanctuary.
    Clearly we're split on this, and so it seems are others are the faction balance is fairly equal with hardcore raid guilds on both factions.

Regardless, we got a little sidetracked here. I would love to hear a confirmation of faction swap available at later stages, so I could begin TBC with a pala right away.

12. I would love to hear a confirmation of faction swap available at later stages, so I could begin TBC with a pala right away.
    This is exactly the reason why Faction change won't be possible at that point, probably. Like in any other expansion, you need to level the new class first. Maybe they do a prepatch, which would be in your favour, but I doubt it.

13. Will race change be allowed at the start of TBC? I made a hunter just so I could jump into TBC quick, without having to level 1-60, but I want to play a draenei, not a filthy nelf.

14. I don't see faction change happening until TBC as pallies/shamans can't go back and forth in Vanilla. And there is a higher horde to alliance ratio on Onyxia. All the time.

15. Race Change will happen at some point, no information of when, though. I'd believe at most when we move on to Burning Crusade and disabled races are made available. Faction Change I already answered almost a month and a half ago, and there was no "at the end" or "until" in my post.

12 Last