1. Solo Blackwing Lair?

So I'm solo running some old content for fun with a prot paladin. I have not played classic or TBC so its fun to see the dungeons/raids although I don't know all the fight tactics.
    So far its been easy or manageable (Razorgore the Untamed - looking at you), but I think Vaelastrasz the Corrupt in Blackwing Lair is impossible for a prot paladin.

The problem is that it gives out the -5% hp mark constantly since paladins have mana. DK for example would not get the mark until 45 sec into the fight as I understand.

Has anyone beaten Vaelastrasz with a solo paladin?
    I have also tried to ret it - its a bit better but I don't really have gear to do ~1mil dmg until I die, not sure if its possible for a BIS ret.
    Edited: January 3, 2024

2. First, how do you do the first boss?

Second, have you tried bubbling right before you die?

3. 1. Get full tank gear (I'm 6.1 tank) with 2 on-proc dps trinkets (I have sts and wfs). Mind control Razorgore, destroy some eggs. Mobs spawn and attack your char (while you're running around as the boss, destroying eggs) but get you to like 50% in the MC time.
    Then for 40 seconds you dps mobs with mostly aoe and heal with seal/light judgement on 40k hp draconids, make sure to LoS properly so that mages stack on you, change positions a bit around corners.
    Once enough mobs dead and you're at 100% - just repeat above, make sure you MC boss from below the orb platform, with your back to the wall, otherwise too much dmg from behind. I used to MC boss when about 4-8 adds were left alive, it would get me low to around 25% hp when MC ends.
    If you don't die during MC and manage to kill most of the mobs between MC channels - its doable. Mages actually do most of the damage if you let a lot of them live.

Took 2 attempts, on 2nd try Razorgore got to around 30% hp due to my aoe on mobs before all eggs were destroyed. Maybe 6-7 times I've channeled MC or so... Its a survival fight, you don't have to MC the boss once the debuff is gone - make sure to kill enough adds.
    Funny that when all eggs are destroyed, mobs run away and you 1v1 the boss - you still die when it dies :) Not sure if its a bug or not. But the kill counts.

2. Bubble does not remove the debuff, once it goes out my hp shrinks to 1 after like 20 seconds. Any damage then kills me.
    Debuff duration is 20 seconds but its reapplied even in pala bubble when about 5 seconds left. When solo the target is always me :(
    Edited: January 4, 2024