View Poll Results: Druid cat/bear models looks

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Use the old vanilla models

28 47.46%
  • Leave it with WotLK new looks

31 52.54%
  1. Druid cat/bear forms (vanilla vs. WotLK)

We found out the old models in the files and we want to change it to the original looks from vanilla, unless the community think they should look the way they are now (WotLK models). Please leave your opinions and vote in the poll. Examples:

2. Alternatively there would be an option in website to change it similar to the "Opt in for Transmog".

3. Before I can answer, I need to understand the intended implementation. Will this change be forced on our clients automatically when we log into Onyxia like Talents are? Is this going to be an optional patch download that players can install in their own clients? If this is forced on the clients, will it impact/break/change those of us using the unofficial HD Client or using our own custom models/textures in the same way that the HD client does?

IF this is forced on ALL USERS on server login and breaks the HD (and custom patched) Clients...I STRONGLY DO NOT support it.

If this is an optional patch that players can install onto their individual clients...I see no issue with offering it.

4. Keep wotlk, vanilla version of horde feral druid kind of ugly.

5. Keep it. Looks so much better. Sincerely horde side

6. Today I discovered that the color of my cat form has changed. Did you do something?

7. Today I discovered that the color of my cat form has changed. Did you do something?
    You are just molting

8. Leave WOTLK looks. Blocky classic skins look bad.

9. We will keep the WotLK looks. Thanks for voting!