1. Yeah ofcourse. But wouldn't that mean for example if an investor decides to invest into a specific company, could his terms of service be changed without warning and then be kicked of the board? What I mean is that lets say they invest and then by chaing the terms of service for the investment, they can just kick them off the board and take the money? But I suppose this would also again depend on what was written in the first ToS.

Sorry if thats abit complicated, just for my class its a assignment on business investing critical thinking if that makes sense.

2. The terms of service are the terms of service. Actions made that fall within the scope of the terms of service are allowed, actions that fall outside of the terms of service are the reason people are removed. This is why it used to be common practice to read contracts.

3. The terms of service are the terms of service. Actions made that fall within the scope of the terms of service are allowed, actions that fall outside of the terms of service are the reason people are removed. This is why it used to be common practice to read contracts.
    Fair enough, too many people do not read contract and then are surprised by the actions taken against them. Just curious if some contracts are borderline not fully explained enough for the company to take advantage of the customer/investor.

4. I'm not sure how something could be enforced without being explained in the terms of service.

5. That's what I mean, the ToS being borderline ignorant.

6. If it's not in the terms then it's not in the terms.

7. Could someone like explain how one becomes an investor? No way someone just goes to some random company and says hey man here I want to invest :D like come on. Personally I would like to invest so it's just like how? and what qualifies you to be an investor.
    That depends. If we are talking about a small business, that's one way it can be done: I give you money, in exchange you give me a percent of the business.

For public companies the process is more formal but it boils down to the same thing: you either sell part of the shares you created during your IPO or you issue new shares (which lowers the value of existing shares)

8. @Lightforged are you new here buddy?

First 12