1. Is it true or no?

Are investors treated with respect? Do they have a say in what happens with their money?
    Edited: January 9, 2024

2. What's the context for this question? That depends on the company, perhaps in what it does, if their shares of the company are in an enough amount to have earned a vote, what decision it's about, and many other factors.

3. I am just studying business at the moment. Just curious wether a company that is dependable on investors, wether the investors have a contributed amount of voting in terms of what they get out of it or if they have a say in anything? Surely they do have some sort of say in how things are being run, since without the investors there is no company? If that makes sense.

4. What's the context for this question? That depends on the company, perhaps in what it does, if their shares of the company are in an enough amount to have earned a vote, what decision it's about, and many other factors.
    Does there have to be context? Its off-topic.

5. Like I said, that really depends on way too many factors, there's no standard rule.

That's also based on there being actual investors who own shares of a company that has opened itself for selling shares in the open market. That's what gets a vote on the board making decisions, the amount of shares an investor owns, which translates into owning a minor part of the company. Investors who just provide a company with money without buying part of it don't generally get any votes, they expect a return for their investment, but maybe that can be different based on specific contracts, I wouldn't know.

Of course you, though, are just bull****ting and actually want to know regarding Warmane, on which case I'll add, if what was already said didn't clarify it, that donors aren't investors, nothing about the process of donating implies, characterizes or somehow contractually stipulates that any sort of influence in any decision-making comes with it.

6. Obnoxious are you alright? serious question. You on these forums too much, did you have xmas atleast off? Anyone else got like thousands of warning from this guy? :D god damn bro should be the staff of the decade :D

7. Like I said, that really depends on way too many factors, there's no standard rule.

That's also based on there being actual investors who own shares of a company that has opened itself for selling shares in the open market. That's what gets a vote on the board making decisions, the amount of shares an investor owns, which translates into owning a minor part of the company. Investors who just provide a company with money without buying part of it don't generally get any votes, they expect a return for their investment, but maybe that can be different based on specific contracts, I wouldn't know.

Of course you, though, are just bull****ting and actually want to know regarding Warmane, on which case I'll add, if what was already said didn't clarify it, that donors aren't investors, nothing about the process of donating implies, characterizes or somehow contractually stipulates that any sort of influence in any decision-making comes with it.
    Take it easy. Why you taking this so serious? Honestly should report you for literally trying to create a conflict for no reason. On my *** for years, look at yourself in the mirror man and realise what u just wrote lmao. If u got nothing nice to say for me then dont talk in my posts. If i break a rule fair enough but now what?

8. It's not my fault your bull**** is paper-thin and people can see through it from a mile.

9. Alright buddy forgot your smarter than everyone. Not gonna waste my time fighting like a chicken for ego. You win. Smh.

10. Thank you for this link, however did not fully understand it but did see some information that was useful. The types of board directors I did not fully know. Thank you.

11. Could someone like explain how one becomes an investor? No way someone just goes to some random company and says hey man here I want to invest :D like come on. Personally I would like to invest so it's just like how? and what qualifies you to be an investor.

12. If you're looking for some kind of common law then you're not going to find one. Every company is different with their own terms of service and rules and regulations which are usually presented to you at registration time and generally available somewhere else for later review.

In our case it's all spelled out in the terms of service you agreed to when creating the account.

13. If you're looking for some kind of common law then you're not going to find one. Every company is different with their own terms of service and rules and regulations which are usually presented to you at registration time and generally available somewhere else for later review.

In our case it's all spelled out in the terms of service you agreed to when creating the account.

I see, would you say that a company can change those terms of services without a warning? Or does that depend on the law of the country again?

14. If the terms of service says something to the effect of "may change without warning" then yes. I recommend reading things you agree to on the internet since they're often legally binding.

12 Last