1. Warlock Dreadsteed quest question

Hey there,

So a guildie and I got a group together to attempt the final step of the warlock Dreadsteed quest. We struggled on the summoning phase, and upon checking logs we noticed the damage done by the candle relic (Which does 250 fire damage to all mobs every second) was counting as damage being done by our warlock who used the reagents to start the encounter.

This meant that person was gaining a ton of threat, and was consistently getting swarmed by mobs because the tank couldn't keep up with all that aggro and he would die. Once dead, he can't keep the relics up, and the event ends.

My question is, does that damage being tied to the person who starts the event intentional, or a bug? It felt like the event might have been doable if our warlock was able to stay alive through all the threat that was being generated by that candle.

Additionally, we had a Druid tank, and after a discussion with some other guildies it sounds like a warrior might also handle that scenario better than a Druid could. Do we just need to get a Warrior for this encounter to be doable?

Thanks!

2. I tried too, same problem...
    Still not got mount.

3. Same here, I'm not sure it's possible in its current state.
    I have yet to see a warlock that has it completed either.

4. I've done it and while it was hard it was doable. You need a good tank to help grab ads and a good healer to heavy heal you. Presac your voidwalker for bubble and then have another ready to sac later on. You need to be quick to repair the bell etc. when they need it.

You can also enslave of banish the bigger ads when they spawn which helps a lot with dps. It's a challenge but it isn't impossible