1. You REMOVED professions on ALTS. Now all SKILLS are gone??????

As title says.

Now I lost 3 full skill alchemy on 3 characters, thats litterally robbing me 100g+, because YOU didn't code level caps on professions?

How do you reason these changes to be fair without even a HEADS UP, so people could lvl them to lvl 35???

Edit:
    Warmane have put level cap on professions, so every player who is below level cap and have higher profession skill than required level cap, have lost their entire profession skills.
    Edited: January 12, 2024

2. oh look at the bug abuser complaining

3. The problem is not implementation of the level cap, but removal of the entire profession to people who have played the game as Warmane designed it to be. A simple HEADS UP "This is a bug and people should stop using it and level their chars to lvl 35 or this would be a consequence" would show good quality devs, who actually care for its community.

4. y'all who did this on lvl 1 alts knew full well you were using a bug and therefore i've no sympathy for losing the entie progress on your proffesions.

5. The problem is not implementation of the level cap, but removal of the entire profession to people who have played the game as Warmane designed it to be. A simple HEADS UP "This is a bug and people should stop using it and level their chars to lvl 35 or this would be a consequence" would show good quality devs, who actually care for its community.
    Yes. There is so many different changes on this 3.3.5 patch vanilla server that wasn't around original vanilla, so after this long time since server launch they suddenly decide this was a bug?
    They could have let players keep the proffessions, but lock them until needed level has been accuired.

They have the power to do whatever they want. This just wasn't done properly in my opinion and not much we can do about it.
    This makes me take few steps back from donating to this server, that's only thing i can do to show what i feel about this sudden change. Sure it wont hurt them ****, just like this change really didn't hurt me or my wallet and it doesn't make me wanna quit on this server.

6. Have to agree with the upset fraction of people here. With all the non-vanilla things on Onyxia it sure looked like a feature, not a bug. Changing it (and completely removing all those professions) months after its release without any notice or warning is somewhere between embarrassing and a d*ck move.

7. Have to agree with the upset fraction of people here. With all the non-vanilla things on Onyxia it sure looked like a feature, not a bug. Changing it (and completely removing all those professions) months after its release without any notice or warning is somewhere between embarrassing and a d*ck move.
    even in wrath there are lvl requirements to advance your proffesions so...

8. Have to agree with the upset fraction of people here. With all the non-vanilla things on Onyxia it sure looked like a feature, not a bug. Changing it (and completely removing all those professions) months after its release without any notice or warning is somewhere between embarrassing and a d*ck move.
    I find it much more of a dick move for players to abuse it, even up to on multiple characters, without even once questioning if it was supposed to be like that. The very nature of bugs and bug abusing is that they are something that slips by and then some players decide to exploit it, instead of questioning or reporting it to make sure it's alright.

9. I find it much more of a dick move for players to abuse it, even up to on multiple characters, without even once questioning if it was supposed to be like that. The very nature of bugs and bug abusing is that they are something that slips by and then some players decide to exploit it, instead of questioning or reporting it to make sure it's alright.
    yes, there might be heavy abusers but there are for sure also plenty people not aware of that level restriction. Simply removing all of the professions seems like a unreasonable reaction. Given a few days notice, people could have corrected it, without significant harm. I mean, we are talking professions here, not e.g. the buguse that Onyxia could be farmed daily the first two weeks or Ragnaros not having half his abilities. Could in the same manner have removed every item drop from them, too - because they weren't blizzlike.

10. The title reads like a Daily Mail headline.

11. Here we go again, another "omg I lost my job, it's government fault I had to do a crime cz I found a flaw in the system"

Just be grateful u still have your account

12. Yes. There is so many different changes on this 3.3.5 patch vanilla server that wasn't around original vanilla, so after this long time since server launch they suddenly decide this was a bug?
    They could have let players keep the proffessions, but lock them until needed level has been accuired.
    +1

Have to agree with the upset fraction of people here. With all the non-vanilla things on Onyxia it sure looked like a feature, not a bug. Changing it (and completely removing all those professions) months after its release without any notice or warning is somewhere between embarrassing and a d*ck move.
    exactly

13. I've had my engineering skill leveled to i think 250, on my lvl 29 character, should i ask Warmane to at least revert it back to 225, for which lvl 20 is a requirement?

14. yes, there might be heavy abusers but there are for sure also plenty people not aware of that level restriction. Simply removing all of the professions seems like a unreasonable reaction. Given a few days notice, people could have corrected it, without significant harm. I mean, we are talking professions here, not e.g. the buguse that Onyxia could be farmed daily the first two weeks or Ragnaros not having half his abilities. Could in the same manner have removed every item drop from them, too - because they weren't blizzlike.
    I am exactly in this situation... I am lvl 33 druid (i also have a 49 warlock) and i just lost my skinning profession just because i didn't realize i shouldn't have been able to buy artisan skinning before lvl 35. Is there something that I can do to recover my profession ? Because this is frustrating me greatly.

123 ... Last