1. I can not see any <ITEMS> on the trade section.

I purchased (and received) some coins today. Now when I try to buy items (gold) on the trade site, no items are listed. What is the cause of this? I have logged in/out. Tried on another computer. My son can see trade (gold) on his account, but if he logs into mine, nothing.

2. You can only use Coins to trade with other players after 72 hours.
    You're still free to use them for any other services before that, only when it involved moving Coins to someone else that restriction applies.

3. I am having the same problem. did you find a solution?

4. It has been 96 hours now, and I still can not purchase gold. Who do I need to contact?

5. I put in a ticket through the support tab they told me to try holding ctrl and pushing F5 while on the warmane website to reset it but that didn't work either I am now waiting to see id they have any other suggestions. I have 3 different accounts and it's not working on any of them and not just the onxyia server but also icecrown the store works fine but the item trade doesn't. I will let you know if i have any luck.

6. It worked this evening. I didn't do anything else.

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I have the same problem. when I click on the item I see the message "loading", and after a few moments "no response".