1. Make AV enjoyable again

Hello. I'm here to share my idea for Alterac Valley battleground. I'm sure you already know about those annoying battleground premades that aim to farm honorable kills . It is pretty frustrating for normal people who came to have some fun . Don't get me wrong , i know it is pure PVP . BUT, nothing is more awful than you being farmed at a graveyard with 20 other people from your team for more than 10 minutes and asking for help in the chat and people just curse you or don't come to help at all. So .... here is my suggestion:
    - In Wintergrasp when you die you have the option from the spirit healer to transfer to another graveyard that your team has already capped . If you do the same option available in Alterac Valley people can choose to transfer to another graveyard and not be farmed like animals . This way they might have a shot at least of trying to win battleground .

2. If you are getting farmed in iceblood and the two towers in base are getting capped you can choose to resurrect in base or cave and basically bypass the entire way the battleground is played. I don't like it.

3. Maybe if you can only choose the closest graveyard capped by your team it won't interfere with the way it it is played ? Or another idea give debuff to players who stay more than 2 -3 minutes on opposite faction graveyard without caping it ? I don't know honestly . But I'm not the only one who thinks this is awful . Most people leave as soon as they see the premade leaders name in the same or other team. And you are left with less than 30 people sometimes against 40 people . Yes , players join constantly but you team is never full , because newcomers leave aswell.

4. Also I was talking about the Stonehearth gy, Dun Baldar , Snowfall and Frostwolf gy.

5. Where if you are being farmed you can't move even a little, because enemy is sitting on the only way out waiting to kill you again and again.

6. you cant.
    due to the inactivity change they decided to implement....if you walk in ghost form for too long, you litteraly get flaged as AFK and will be kicked out of the BG if you dont engage a player withing 60 seconds.

if you get camped in SH and need to walk til your base or cave, you will get kicked from the BG before you get to ressurect into a different GY.

the problem is that the system is made specifically to prevent any sort of come back : in live servers normal people would turn to objectives or simply walk away if people refuse to resurect.
    here in warmane premades will litteraly NEVER go for a mini boss kill or a bunker cap even when they are losing AND have no opposition simply to farm more HKs. You as the receiving part of that is simply asked to take it all and hope your rogues and druids are smart and strong enough to cap enough bunkers and rat a win, otherwise its a 15-20 minutes of being camped at the GY.

7. Just don't play AV / random bgs. Easy solution.

8. Just don't play AV / random bgs. Easy solution.
    This is the correct answer. Queue directly for Arathi Basin and Eye of the Storm. If farmers want to farm you, you make them run all over the map for 20 minutes. And if you ever end up on their team, publicly shame them in chat. They are usually too scared to say anything anyway.