1. Why do Icerown server players and Blackrock server players match?

Blockrock server players are always making premade bg and crushing icecrown players. There used to be very nice pvp guilds on the icecrown server, they all died because of this nonsense.

2. Premades are the problem. Not Blackrock. The only good premades were ran by Mark from VIRTUS. He quit because battleground gameplay was trash with the vast majority of players engaging in braindead pvp instead of completing objectives. Not much has changed since his departure, and I consider it good news if Icecrown PVP guilds are dying. They have always been part of the problem.

For some context, you can watch Mark's video here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRa8gptq3M

3. Of course no one wants to complete objectives. What does it mean to complete objectives in AB (the bg in your video)? 1) To sit in a base (boring) and 2) to walk around the map in circles (super boring). Players want to fight each other, crushing the other team if possible.

This is not even about appearing in the armory leaderboard, this is about killing players over and over and over again being more enjoyable than sitting in a base. What's shocking is that it's taken people more than ten years to realise this.

Also the guy on the video insists on how you should want to get honor to buy gems and then get gold... A gem costs like 200-250g, you can get that amount of gold after getting ONE gem from playing several battlegrounds (which takes 1h+) or from doing a pair of daily quests. Talking from the perspective of a naive player who doesn't really know how to make gold, doing a pair of quests is infinitely easier and faster than farming gems. Honor as a currency is completely worthless.

4. Exactly what I expect to hear from the average BG trash player. Imagine playing 5v5 basketball and not caring about winning or losing. Why set a screen, why pass the ball, why play defense, why try to get rebounds? It's all boring compared to being a ball-hug. There's something to be said about playing the game properly as it was designed, and there's also something to be said about those who move the goal post just to inflate their egos. You can't fix stupid.

5. Exactly what I expect to hear from the average BG trash player. Imagine playing 5v5 basketball and not caring about winning or losing. Why set a screen, why pass the ball, why play defense, why try to get rebounds? It's all boring compared to being a ball-hug. There's something to be said about playing the game properly as it was designed, and there's also something to be said about those who move the goal post just to inflate their egos. You can't fix stupid.
    Chill your butt a bit.
    People are having fun. In way that is different from yours. And they are majority. So maybe keep your mouth shut about inflated egos (especially after such elitist messages)? Inly way your wet dream of proper WSG matches comes true is by removing honor gains from killing opponents, only making honor rewards from capturing flag and finishing BG.

6. Your basketball analogy does not translate well here. If you are playing a game of basketball, you are doing so against friends or people you respect. You want them to have fun as well. And you know they won't play with you or even treat you well anymore if they don't have fun playing against you. But if you are playing a battleground you are actively trying to maximise how much fun you have at the expense of the other team - what are they going to do? Those players, either you don't know them (for example, when you're farming Blackrock fodder in AV) or you even activelly hate them (in case of a GvG match).

As I said, killing players is much much more fun than sitting in a base. But I didn't design the game, Blizzard did, so maybe take it up with them?

7. I'm so confused. The blackrock players were slandered for being noobs in bgs for years and now suddenly they're killing icecrown guilds? I guess it would make a lot more sense if I hadn't been playing the whole time. The reality is those guilds are made of people who've been farming bgs since 2015, many since before the wipe, and they're getting bored but they don't refill because people would rather complain about how teamwork is unfair on a ****ing MMO of all things.