1. Back after i stopped playing Mist of Pandaria

Hello everyone,

After I stopped playing (Mist of Pandaria), I fully shifted my focus to sports and healthy living. However, after a conversation at work, I decided to give playing on warmane.com a try. I am currently on the Icecrown server.

In the past, I engaged in full-time raiding, and all the bosses and their tactics are still fresh in my mind. Azjol-Nerub server and the Guildname was Vita Luna. I am looking for a guild on the Alliance side to start raiding again. All heroic dungeons have been cleared multiple times, and my Boomkin has a GearScore of 5300+. As a Feral Tank, I'm just at 4800+.

Wishing you all lots of gaming enjoyment, and hopefully, I'll quickly find a guild that participates in raiding.

Greetings,
    Braadkip

2. Hihi, welcome back to WotLK! You can check us out at <Devious Intentions>, we're a fairly new 17:30ST PVE raiding guild with 4 LOD clears under our belt, always welcome experienced raiders to join us. Whether you're raiding with us or not, feel free to add Icyhearts/Prudential as friend and reach out for anything ingame, been here since 2010 but still up for chill gaming.

Wish you good fun playing here in Warmane, see you in ICC!

3. Thank you for your fast reply,

What kind of program do you use when you are raiding? Old School Teamspeak or something else?
    Back in the day when we raided in WOTLK with Vita Luna we cleared all raids on Normal and some on Heroic.

Hope to hear from you

4. Oh I remember Teamspeak. Well everyone's using Discord for communication nowadays! Voice chat aside, it's also a really neat platform for the community to share info, do their planning, etc.