1. Im new to WoW

Hey, this is my first time playing wow and I want to experience it fully (raids, dungeons, pvp, pve, achievement hunting, pet collecting etc) but I have no clue how to start and what to do! I always was and will be a FPS player but WoW lore always had my heart coming from Hearthstone many years ago!

I tried playing wrath of the lich king and failed pretty bad but I came back to give it another shot, then I saw Vanilla and my mind instantly said YES PLAY VANILLA THIS IS IT but I have no clue where or how to download it:( Any help is appreciated! <3

Thanks

Also whats a good class for PVE dungeons, pref to be a main dps if thats possible :D
    Whats decent enough to play both pve and pvp?
    Is there a guide to get to fast end game? Like what quests to do until lvl 10, 20, 30...
    Is there maybe a discord where someone can kinda backsit me to teach me the game mechanics?
    I tend to get bored and lost when solo so I would prefer if someone wanted to lvl up w me if thats also possible

Thanks for your time reading this!

If anyone wants to add me on discord this is my name : 1ydd

We can also play Val or CS or any FPS game tbh if we get bored on WoW :p

Im from Greece so im on EU servers!

2. Welcome!

Good news, you don't need to download anything else if you already have a wrath of the lich king client, you just have to choose the server "Onyxia" and create a character there.

Have fun!