1. >>Onyxia<< Bring back PVP

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude to the development team for their dedicated efforts in shaping the Onyxia realm. The quality of life (QOL) changes they implemented has significantly enhanced the gaming experience, surpassing the original Vanilla version.

Now, regarding the PvP adjustments, while the idea behind ranking changes in consideration of phase durations is reasonable, it unfortunately dampened the enjoyment for those who cherish the classic PvP experience.

To address this, I propose the incorporation of bonus Honorable Kills (HKs) tied to specific objectives:

Alterac Valley:

Capping Towers: +25 HKs
    Killing Balinda-Galv: +25 HKs
    Winning the Game: +75 HKs
    Losing the Game: +25 HKs

Warsong Gulch:

Capturing the Flag: +25 HKs

Arathi Basin:

Bonus HK "ticks" for maintaining bases (similar to reputation/honor ticks)

Implementing these changes could inject new excitement into other battlegrounds, rekindling interest and reemphasizing the importance of achieving game objectives.

2. I had to login just to say this is a nice idea, I like it

3. better question is where is lvl 10-19 , 20-29 , 30-39 , 40-49 , 50-59 battlegrounds ? Like warmane get your matchmaking server going for all lvls... or players be so dead that some 2010 private realm with 300 people had more pvp going on during lvl up times... atleest make some system announces for BGs for current lvl if it does not require much scripting... i dont know.. pvp seems dead in vanilla. i like the game thou..

4. Really nice idea, if it's possible to script, it might as well do it to change the bridge war on AV...

5. better question is where is lvl 10-19 , 20-29 , 30-39 , 40-49 , 50-59 battlegrounds ? Like warmane get your matchmaking server going for all lvls... or players be so dead that some 2010 private realm with 300 people had more pvp going on during lvl up times... atleest make some system announces for BGs for current lvl if it does not require much scripting... i dont know.. pvp seems dead in vanilla. i like the game thou..
    You can't have RDF and active low bracket pvp at the same time, i've experienced the same thing on WOTLK Classic, the moment they added RDF low level battlegrounds died.