1. bg exploit Onyxia

would love for a dev to reply! in av most of your player base just sits at certain spots like the bridge and trades kills with ally. thats a great exploit and all but the issue is if a player does not want to feed ally kills "leaders/players" of said bgs will get others to mass report you afk. thats 100% whats been happening to me so much so even going 28-0 and getting ach i get marked afk 15+ times because i do not feed kills to ally. i just left an av after i got marked afk 10+ times by another warrior and his "friends" he was 3-46 and i was 18-6 after about 30 mins of play. said player excuse is/was hes prot.. bridge fighting in av.. i got screen shots and players name and yes i sent in a ticket but will not do me any good. same thing happened after i was 50-8 in av.. mass reported/trolled by clueless players going 20-130..

so this allowed?players not only can harass other players and get them mass reported as afk but also stop/impede their game play by exploiting an afk loop hole?

the way av works here like i said is nothing more then kill trading push/pull on bridge or gys with very little/ or no other way to play av. how does a player avoid afk kick when you can ONLY pvp during said pulls or kill trading? its crazy getting marked afk seconds after you drop combat/ land kbs.
    Edited: January 19, 2024

2. If your numbers are killing blows to deaths....imo that's a pointless ratio. Many classes don't have the ability to rack up the killing blows, and dying is quick when you're trying to break the turtle that is current AV meta, especially as a melee class.

3. If your numbers are killing blows to deaths....imo that's a pointless ratio. Many classes don't have the ability to rack up the killing blows, and dying is quick when you're trying to break the turtle that is current AV meta, especially as a melee class.

if kbs to death "dont matter" then what does? i heard the same thing from "players" in av... and they tell me kills matter but not kb's.. well you need to land a kb for something to die right? damage matters but not kbs but when you spam blizzard or rein fire aoeing on a bridge that is what "dont matter/counts".

yes i play only war and i can get great kbs to deaths even ungeared so even though some of your post does hold some truth must of it is false/wrong.

tell me how a prot war in av... goes 3-46?why is he prot?hes not running a flag or tanking a boss but feeding kills to ally on a bridge. 100% better to play ARMS and get ms up on a target and watch it die but i know thats just crazy talk.. prot is the way to a wrath player..

what are you talking about " trying to break the turtle that is current AV meta" thats 100% false! these players are not trying to brake up the turtle but rather cause one and not play to win or objectives rather TRADE KILLs. if a players does not feed kills to ally then they mass mark you afk until you do.. see the problem?

tell me how i solo q in av go 28-0 and get mass spamed afk by "certain players" no comment on that? is that not a game exploit? 100% is it.

players can get a ban for avoiding the afk kick but other exploits are fine here and thats great to know!

im guessing by the lack of answer from any dev or mod they are 100% aware of this.. so i think the best thing to do is just to say screw it! just straight up do what the others players do.. abuse the system! just advoid the afk kick when the mass reports start and lol it off as theres nothing one can do to stop harassment and game exploits.

the prot war going 3--46 that means he got 3 kills and gave ally 46 deaths..thats a +43 for ally and why you and others think thats good?or say he was braking up a turtle when he was causing one and abusing the system and the afk kick is funny to me.

most of the players kill trading to hwl dont want gear to pvp in but rather gear to pve in.. one can tell by how little wsg and ab pops and a matter of fact i never had an ab pop yet. why o why are all them geared up pvpers pvping ONLY in av's bridge and not wsg and ab? yeah thats the point..

you play a rogue correct?i think you were one of "them players" from av.. i just noticed your name. you were something like 20-45+ kbs to deaths in one of the avs i got mass reported/spammed afk in. i will have to check my ignore list but i just read a few of your posts defending kill trading so i think im correct.

and fyi doing nothing other then kill trading on a bridge and blocking team progress is an exploit!
    Edited: January 20, 2024

4. LOL....I do have a rogue for farming. But he's never been in an AV. You really are paranoid trying to guess who I am and attack me personally based on that.

I don't think Killing Blows matter at all as a metric for BGs and activity. What stats on the board mean more to determine AFK? Damage/healing compared to kills. But it's also class dependent, as AoE classes can rack of their personal damage numbers in the current turtle meta. Deaths can be important to see who's feeding...but it can be misleading as it can also show people who are trying to break the turtle and failing because of an AFK team...or because a team full of cowards retreats early to prevent dying rather than be accused of "trading" over the possibility of making progress. And a lot of classes aren't going to get the killing blows when breaking the turtle. Their job is to CC, interrupt, and cause enough chaos to get focused down so the people behind them can actually accomplish something productive...not so ya'll ranged can retreat so you stay alive for the meaninglessly high KD ratio.

Bruh...talk to a therapist and go on some meds.

(I get the frustration that you're being reported as AFK when you're playing...or feel you're being targeted because you're not "feeding"...but it's the only way the player base has to fight back against people they feel aren't contributing to the BG and BG progress. Why don't they think you're contributing?)

5. LOL....I do have a rogue for farming. But he's never been in an AV. You really are paranoid trying to guess who I am and attack me personally based on that.

I don't think Killing Blows matter at all as a metric for BGs and activity. What stats on the board mean more to determine AFK? Damage/healing compared to kills. But it's also class dependent, as AoE classes can rack of their personal damage numbers in the current turtle meta. Deaths can be important to see who's feeding...but it can be misleading as it can also show people who are trying to break the turtle and failing because of an AFK team...or because a team full of cowards retreats early to prevent dying rather than be accused of "trading" over the possibility of making progress. And a lot of classes aren't going to get the killing blows when breaking the turtle. Their job is to CC, interrupt, and cause enough chaos to get focused down so the people behind them can actually accomplish something productive...not so ya'll ranged can retreat so you stay alive for the meaninglessly high KD ratio.

Bruh...talk to a therapist and go on some meds.

(I get the frustration that you're being reported as AFK when you're playing...or feel you're being targeted because you're not "feeding"...but it's the only way the player base has to fight back against people they feel aren't contributing to the BG and BG progress. Why don't they think you're contributing?)
    LOL....I do have a rogue for farming

yeah im sure i dont know what im talking about but its funny i know you had a rogue by name only...and no i dont know you and i dont care to.

you keep on talking turtle thisd and that when the players are making tutrles to kill trade.

i just got kicked again from an av mage player named igma whispered me called me names and got me marked afk about 4-5 times after every pull on the bridge.. even told me my only job is to run into ally fear/aoe and die. same player also stopped us from moving past the bridge/capping bunkers and killing van. "they" dont want av kill trading to stop..

how do you report players for harassment? sending in tickets do not work.

what makes you think you guys that are 100% causing the issues in av and kill trading have a right to report others? its like calling the cops on other people when said person is a criminal themselves.
    what makes afking so much worse then highjacking av kill trading and stopping team progress? i dont see "them" in other bgs just av why is that?

Why don't they think you're contributing?
    already told you beacsue i dont feed ally 100's of kills i dont go 3-45 or 20 -130...
    but now im just going to say screw it its nothing but a crap anyway

fyi just so you know i had what 130k+ kills on outland server here was good enough to be #1 in kills and i always played to win.

beaking up a turtle... bro you guys do the opposite and we both know it

6. happened again.. went 35- 6 9th in kbs on the team and i only had about 300-400 hks compared to others top 8 had 1k-2k hks...

7. Yep....I have a rogue. And a druid, and a warlock, and even a mage. All 60. You really think the fact that I have one is important...it's not. Stop being delusional, please. I get you're frustrated by the state of things, but your emotions are clouding your judgement...I think the state of things is rather poor too. We just happen to have different perspectives on WHY things are bad, and WHAT needs to be addressed to fix them.