1. Fury Gearing

I'm at a cross road, I cant seem to find a way to get my IL up to even do heroics 5 man unless I drop another 100K gold.. just dosen't seem right.. what did you guys do to get your IL up to do heroics/casual icc's. Keep in mind I'm solo no guild. PVP is not a option.

2. Northrend factions sells you some good <200 ilvl gear.
    Icecrown quests might offer you some smaller scale ilvl improvements.
    Get rid off of any heirloom gear. Their ilvl counts as 1, dropping down average ilvl drastically.
    Check AH for cheaper BoE items. Some up to 200 ilvl rare BoE's shouldn't be too expensive.

3. Or just farm TOC5/FOS/POS/HOR normal with premade groups. Most of the new lvl 80s do that.

4. / Get a gathering prof or two > farm some raw mats to sell > buy BOEs from AH
    / Run all available heroic dungeons daily for EoTs, buy ilvl232 set or ilvl 245 offset pieces and other gear, also check lower tier emblem vendors for ulduar/naxx pieces which you can downgrade your EoTs for.
    / Do a few battles and weekly quests in WG for easy honor points > buy one or two ilvl 264 pvp pieces (typically cloak and bracers) to boost your gear level
    / Do any weekly/daily activities for EoFs you can (weekly "X Must Die!" quest, daily RHC at the very least, then VoA)