1. Can't farm Timbermaw Hold reputation with my twink

Hello. I was with my lvl 1 twink, and brought my lvl 80 in Felwood, I started farming Timbermaw Hold reputation in the only possible way for a twink, and so by killing the furbolgs. I tried with those near Emerald Sanctuary first, and then with those in the north of the region.
    My twink was only receiving a single point of reputation for mob killed, sometimes not even that, while my level 80 was getting 22 as normally. I tried to farm the reputation both with my twink dead following me as a ghost, both with my twink alive, the result did not change.

Does anyone knows what is happening? Is my twink bugged? Does someone relate with this issue?

2. 1 point of rep for every mob killed? Consider yourself lucky the game lets your twink even have THAT much.
    If you want to cheese the game, then you must be prepared to suffer for it.
    Not saying this to be rude or judgemental but thats merely the price one must pay for trying to circumvent the limitations of the game. Also consider that its similar to the exp penalty for the level disparity. If the twink was level 19 with xp turned off and your twink was being ran with a level 62 character (wearing outland gear) then the twink would probly see more rep most likely.
    So..... on that note, I highly recommend that you bring a fresh unholy dk to farm bears for your twink. There's new ones every day so maybe you could offer to pay someone to do it with you for 20 min or so (as an experiment) to see whether or not there is an increase in rep. If there is... then you know what must be done.

PS- I dont think theres anyone who can relate to that issue. I cant imagine more anyone goin through the pain of farming timbermaw rep for a level 1 twink. xD
    I cant imagine that there are that many level 1 twinks around just in general. A few maybe but.... twinking at level 1 is pretty pointless for the amount of work that is put into it.
    You are a rare breed mah-man. Good luck with your mission. Keep up the.... work. Thats gonna take years, especially if anyone else is questing there.
    I would say dont give up but, if you ever decide to give up I fully support the fact that an attempt was made.

3. Reputation penalty based on level dif aint a thing in WotLK as far as I know. You should check the bugtracker if somebody else encountered the same problem before and if they have found a solution - and if there's no entry yet, you should create one. It's probably super low priority, but still the better place to get attention for the bug than the forum.

This will not be a character-specific problem. Warmane might have made changes to how reputation works. Lordearon is very similar to the original servers (the obvious raid buffs aside), but not the same. There are some changes to exp and reputation that are installed to make certain things harder to achieve.

4. Hello and thank you for the replies, sorry for being so late I've been quite busy in the latest weeks.

Bloodshisper -
    Yes as you say, there aren't many lvl 1 twinks, and of the ones I know I've seen noone of them using the Furbolg Medicine Pouch (but they might have it, just not equipped atm). However, in lvl 19 bracket there are many who I've seen using it, especially on druids is extremly useful, but also on priests since their bis weapon is the 1h heirloom mace and +10 stamina is a massive stat boost for an held in off hand at that level. Although some prefer some additional spell power and uses Mystic Tome made with Inscription. So it is definetly possible to farm Timbermaw Hold (and not only that, but also even TBC reps such as Kurenai, Sporeggar etc) at any level, provided you can kill the mobs that gives rep. All the guides I've checked also says so, and noone of this mention any reputation penalty based on level (with comments of players saying it took them 3 hours aprox, but with 1 rep point per mob it will take me a millenium xD).
    Just wanted to add, creating a level 1 twink is not a pain at all! You can entirely skip the reputation farm thing, since the timbermaw pouch is only useful to save yourself from some too high lvl mob that chases your toon while trying to get some exploration achivement xD. You buy some heirlooms, put enchant on them and you are good to go. There are much more painful twink to gear! Such as lvl 29, which has plenty of world drops as bis items extremly hard to find even at auction house :(.

What you say about the level gap might be true and play a role in this, so I will definetly try to run my twink with a lower level character and see how it goes! Thank you very much for your time and your suggestion, I will let you know how it goes :)

Firnblut -
    From my researches I also though that in wotlk you can do this and was not expecting this outcome at all. Even in a couple of specific lvl 1 twink guides, updated with patch notes and all, there is no mention for the troubles I am encountering, and the farm for the pouch is lightly talken of, as if something that takes 3 hours farm aprox.
    I hope they did not make reputation changes for Lordaeron, but if that's the case, well rip timbermaw pouch on twinks :(

I will certainly look in the bugtracker if someone has encountered this problem, and create a ticket if there's noone talking about this yet. Thank you so much for your time and your suggestion, i will let you know :)

5. Have you seen the February changelog entry? https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=2&id=143

Fixed XP/reputation rewards if the player who made the killing blow is not the recipient of the rewards.

Maybe it's got something to do with that?